Knox shoot Saturday 7-11 High Noon

So as to not pollute another thread.

I am thinking I will need to smell power, feel recoil, and sling lead downrange on Saturday.

Anyone else interested? SUNTZU is not invited, so it is safe for everyone else to come.

Thinking Noonish at Norris, but am open to other suggestions.

So comply or suggest away...:tough:

Edited by Mike.357
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking I will need to smell power, feel recoil, and sling lead downrange on Saturday.

Anyone else interested?

So comply or suggest away...:tough:

Heck, yeah!

I was gonna slip up there tomorrow or next day, but I'll wait and go with working stiffs. ;)

- OS

Guest c.a.s.

If I'm done moving nad have enough money left over I might try.

What is the address for the range entrance, or the GPS coords again?

Anyone else interested? SUNTZU is not invited, so it is safe for everyone else to come.

So comply or suggest away...:P

I will try to make it. If anyone wants to really "feel the recoil", they can shoot my un-padded Mosin.

they can shoot my un-padded Mosin.

I have heard rumors that there are a couple of girly men using some rubber butt pads on their rifles. They are a couple of Nancy's if you ask me. I can't even imagine.

:P

:)

Guest SUNTZU
I have heard rumors that there are a couple of girly men using some rubber butt pads on their rifles. They are a couple of Nancy's if you ask me. I can't even imagine.

:P

:)

Have fun tomorrow, Nancy. :P

I will try to make it. If anyone wants to really "feel the recoil", they can shoot my un-padded Mosin.

I hope you can make it BD, it ought to be fun, as usual.

Have fun tomorrow, Nancy. :P

I have no idea who you are referring to :poop:

OS I will bring the bipod too.

Now if we only knew someone with a steel plate

Guest dotsun

Well I'd love to go shoot with you ladies, but I have to change the front calipers and pads on Frankentruck. And I'm pretty sure something else will be broken by the time I get that done. :tinfoil:

Dave, just stick your feet out the bottom and stop it Fred Flinstone style.

Brakes are really over rated. Plenty of trees around here to use as stops.

change the brakes Sunday, it is supposed to rain then.

Guest dotsun

Haha, yeah changing them in the rain sounds like much more fun.

After thinking about it I'm starting to feel optimistic that it might take less time to change the calipers and pads then it does to change the pads. I won't have to hunt down a C clamp to push the pistons back. If that's the case and the brakes actually work I may meet you guys up there tomorrow.

Garufa,

I tried to call you. No matter really.

I was looking for the thickness of the plate.

I took a piece of 2x4 and cut some slots to support it. Hopefully I cut them correct enough to be of use. I love when a plan comes together. No plan here though, just some guesswork. if not we can shoot a hole or two in it and use the rebar again :tinfoil: