Nashville Gun Show

Guest clsutton21

Guest clsutton21

I noticed that there is going to be a gun show in Nashville tomorrow and sunday and I've never been to one. I live about 1.5hrs from there and admission is $7. Is it worth going? I don't really know what to expect.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The RK shows in Smyrna are twice as large with better vendors and better deals, especially for handguns. There is one coming up July 27/28. It's $10 but if you go to www.rkshows.com you can print off a $1 off coupon.

If you have trouble finding it, take I-24 to exit 70, turn north and take the first left at Publix. It will be about 3/4 mile on the left. If you make it to the next stop light at Old Nashville you just missed it, look over your left shoulder behind Walgreens.

Guest HexHead

I disagree. I much prefer the Goodman shows at the Fairgrounds. I've ALWAYS found what I wanted there and have sold/ bought/ traded guns there.

The other shows at Smyrna and the Ag Center in Franklin may be larger with many more tables, but when half of them are filled with crap, who cares?

Besides, there's no great deals at any of them.

I just returned from there, the last one I went was 5 years ago and it was MUCH better then, I was not really looking for anything but I was surprised there were no High end 1911's the last several shows I went had them, but I do think it is worth the $7.00 entrance fee

Guest rockytop
Agreed. The RK shows in Smyrna are twice as large with better vendors and better deals, especially for handguns. There is one coming up July 27/28. It's $10 but if you go to www.rkshows.com you can print off a $1 off coupon.

If you have trouble finding it, take I-24 to exit 70, turn north and take the first left at Publix. It will be about 3/4 mile on the left. If you make it to the next stop light at Old Nashville you just missed it, look over your left shoulder behind Walgreens.

That was the JUNE show dates. Their website doesn't list another show at Smyrna until AUGUST 22-23.

Guest proudsuthrner

i'm considering going tomorrow. i went to the last one they had and it was good i thought, maybe because it was my first gun show. so i'm hoping to make a trade also.

Guest clsutton21

I guess I'll just skip out on this one then. The majority say it's no good. I need to be fencing tomorrow anyway. haha

Guest JHatmaker
I guess I'll just skip out on this one then. The majority say it's no good. I need to be fencing tomorrow anyway. haha

Wise choice, if you lived in town it's one thing, but you would have been pissed if you drove one and half hours. It's just ok...

I too think the RK shows are better just because they have more vendors in general. I see a lot of the same vendors at both, but in general, they all like their items pretty well and price them that way. It seems about the only way to get a deal is to by from an individual walking around. I guess it really depends on what you are looking for.

One of good thing about the RK shows is that as long as you have your stamp from the first day, you can go the second day for free. I asked at the Goodman show yesterday and they said you had to pay both days.

Guest coldblackwind

went there today, it wasn't bad at all, and most people didn't go today, so there were some pretty good deals at the vendors, because they were the only ones there, and had noone to sell too!