TGO shirts

Guest tonybon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant buying an "iron on" patch of the logo or something like that.. right TripleDigitRide?

Yea. I was looking to buy a couple decals that they're using on the shirts. The decal is trademarked, not the shirts.

I could always give a couple shirts to whoever is placing the decals on the shirts, if that's an option.

• Administrator
Yea. I was looking to buy a couple decals that they're using on the shirts. The decal is trademarked, not the shirts.

I could always give a couple shirts to whoever is placing the decals on the shirts, if that's an option.

There is no decal. They are all embroidered. Come to the October 17th event at Outpost and you can order a shirt there and I'll do my best to have some size options for our more "profound" members as well. If I don't stop eating Halloween Oreos, I'll need one myself.

Do these shirts have any saying( or logo) on the back?

I like my shirts to have a pocket , but can live without it.

There aren't any shirts other than a few that I produced for the moderators a while back. None of them have pockets.

Court room pics? Did I miss something?

A couple of the moderators and I attended one of the Guns n' Bars (or was that Guns IN Bars? I can't remember...) court hearings a while back and someone got a picture of us sitting there with our TGO embroidered shirts. I think John Harris was wearing one too. Or maybe they just associated him with us. Not sure. :D

Here's the situation:

These shirts cost money to produce and shirt sizes are harder to predict stock quantities for than hats because there is such a huge variance in the stature of our members.

Anyone who attends the Oct 17th Second or None event [link] will be able to order a shirt for themselves. It will be a pre-pay arrangement. I'm not going to get stuck with the bill and a bunch of shirts. It's happened in the past and I'm just not going down that road again. :cool:

Embroidery takes about 2 weeks and shirts will be mailed out to their owners as soon as they are done.

I'll have several different style options available.

Hope this helps.

A couple of the moderators and I attended one of the Guns n' Bars (or was that Guns IN Bars? I can't remember...) court hearings a while back and someone got a picture of us sitting there with our TGO embroidered shirts. I think John Harris was wearing one too. Or maybe they just associated him with us. Not sure. :screwy:

ha very nice.

• Administrator

Here is the original thread discussing hats...

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/19440-tennessee-gun-owners-logo-hats-here.html

I have very limited quantities on hand right now and am probably going to hold onto those for display at the October 17th event. I will be ordering some more of the black, khaki with color, and khaki subdued logo versions for the event.

• Administrator
I'll be there. I'll even bring you the shirt that I know will fit my rotund self, and you can charge me whatever you want to have it made. Paying in advance is also no problem.

I'm going to make a minor exception for this instance, but I am not going to get into the habit of taking people's articles of clothing and having them embroidered. It causes logistical complications that neither I or the embroiderer really want to deal with.