World of Warcraft!

Guest clsutton21

Guest mustangdave

I will report on which version(s) it is sometime after 1600 today...LOL..my son likes to be very current in his computer games and he set me up with a pretty hot system...he did a complete rebuild of my slow as crap system a couple months back....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
I will report on which version(s) it is sometime after 1600 today...LOL..my son likes to be very current in his computer games and he set me up with a pretty hot system...he did a complete rebuild of my slow as crap system a couple months back....

I built my own, too. The day I made it, I did a benchmark test and scored in the top 8000 computers worldwide. ;)

Guest mustangdave
I built my own, too. The day I made it, I did a benchmark test and scored in the top 8000 computers worldwide. ;)

wouldn't know any of that...got a newer mother board...dual core chip...HUGE hard drive compared to before...super graphics card...etc. John works at Computer ROCKS in M-boro

Guest clsutton21

Awesome. Well I hope you enjoy CoD, it's a pretty amazing series. One thing that I love is the Wii versions where you can actually point your wiimote to aim, turn your remote sideways and use it as a steering wheel to drive, and use it to set explosives like you would if it were real.

Guest illumina

I mainly stick to console games these days but I enjoy shooters and RPGs mostly. Action/adventure games are great too. I have XBL gold and PSN, but I mainly play my games on the 360. Been enjoying a lot of zombie mode in CoD:WaW with my friend in private games. If anyone else wants to join in, let me know. gamertag is illumina for xbl and zinjie for PSN

i got a PS2 a few weeks ago and im just so bored with it i cant even play it anymore. i used to be able to play it for about 8hours a day and now cant even turn it on without being bored. probably because i beat all the games already that i like and no good ones have come out for ps2.

probably gonna start gaming on PC.

PS2 for sale btw.