I need your help!

My daughter started her first business venture: a bakery. The county paper has its "Ruthies" awards by popular vote. Please go to this link and vote for "Rolling Dough" bakery in both the "Favorite Bakery" and "Best Place for Donuts" catagories. You can vote as many times as you like: Ruthies 2009

If you are in the area of Almaville Road in Smyrna, stop in and taste the goods. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks to everyone.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be missing it, but what's the address of this place? I'm supposed to be at a customer in that area in the morning, I'd like to stop in if they're open that early.

Dang! I saw this too late.

Rolling Dough

1932 Almaville Road, Suite 100

Smyrna

It's at the street end of the strip mall that's right next to "Legends" restaurant.

I know! I went by there this afternoon. :D

Unfortunately, I was about 15 minutes after closing time. :D I'll try again next time I'm in the area. The sign out front says the place is a deli also, so maybe I can get a sandwich at lunch one day. If that's the case, they should do well with the industrial park right behind them. :P

I know! I went by there this afternoon. :D

Unfortunately, I was about 15 minutes after closing time. :mad: I'll try again next time I'm in the area. The sign out front says the place is a deli also, so maybe I can get a sandwich at lunch one day. If that's the case, they should do well with the industrial park right behind them. :up:

To explain the sign:

My daughter is partnering with a silent partner. This woman's previous partner was stealing from her, and it was during that operation that they were a deli as well. So now under new management, the shop has not started the deli portion yet, but they do have plans to sell sandwiches. They just haven't gotten there yet.

I can vouch for this place. It has good stuff and it is a welcome addition to this area. You simply get off at exit 70 and head AWAY from the Nissan plant (and Smyrna High School). After you pass all of the gas stations and fast food joints (McDonalds and Sonic) start looking to your left. It is only about 1/4 of a mile from the interstate. If you reach the point where Almaville Road narrows down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes... you have gone too far!

Edited by JimmyJoe69
I can vouch for this place. It has good stuff and it is a welcome addition to this area. You simply get off at exit 70 and head AWAY from the Nissan plant (and Smyrna High School). After you pass all of the gas stations and fast food joints (McDonalds and Sonic) start looking to your left. It is only about 1/4 of a mile from the interstate. If you reach the point where Almaville Road narrows down from 4 lanes to 2 lanes... you have gone too far!

Thanks for the props, but you mean, "...looking to the right"; not left. :mad:

Guest ScottD
Other side of I-24 just past "Legends" restaurant.

Ok thanks for the fill, on that note is legends posted? They have some good deals on decent steaks.