Magpul Sights

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS

I don't, but my first thought concerned the plastic parts.

However, that's what they said about Glocks when they first came out so these MagPul sights may be a good piece of kit.

I'd PM HeroGear (Joe)...I know that he carries them and could probably give you an educated opinion.

I have them on my AR and they are great. The only drawback is that you can't mount the front sight on a gas block because the heat is too much. Other than that, they are made out of the same impossibly hard magpul polymer that the mags are made from and are very very durable. Popping the sights up is very easy and ambidextrous the springs are strong enough to let the sights serve as small catapults and adjustments are fairly simple. The rear sight has two different apertures, but switching between can take a second if you cut your fingernails really short.

Any other more specific questions?

I checked them out this morning at the Outpost Armory. They seemed really solid and I almost bought them simply because of the price but ended up buying a set of the ARMS 40l-sp instead. I couldn't resist the notched aperature on the set of ARMS. If I got the Magpuls I was planning on swapping out the aperature for one of the notched CSAT aperatures.

Guest redbarron06

I have a set on my SBR upper but I dont have my form 1 back yet so I cant fo and try them out. :confused: As soon as I get my stamp I intend on going to the range.

I've got a set, they are worth every penny. The whole reason I bought mine was to cut down on weight. I can tell a huge differance on my SBR since it's a heavy barrel.

Accurracy is right where it should be too. When I put mine in and went to TWRA range I only had to slightly adjust to the left.

I love em

Guest SMZRU275

I've been looking now for these at a good price and instock, and having no luck. They used to be about $20 cheaper when I was looking around before, and every place with a good price is sold out.

Any suggestions on places to try?

Guest SMZRU275
$40-45 each is average everywhere.

Most places I found that price for the rear are out of stock with a lot listing backorder.

I keep finding them for $55-60 for the rear sight in black.

Most places I found that price for the rear are out of stock with a lot listing backorder.

I keep finding them for $55-60 for the rear sight in black.

It's been about a month since we ordered Paletiger's sights. I went back and looked at my dealer price stuff. If you order a "set", price averages about $45-50.

Individually, price is around $55-60 each for the rear.:)

Go figure.

Edited by TNRobocop