Gangland Nashville is back on

Guest eyebedam

They must be grabbing at straws to feature Nashville on Gangland. I feel perfectly safe here. I went to school in the ghetto (before they tore the ghetto down off of Charlotte) and I never felt like I was in any danger. Brown Pride? What the hell is that?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownsdd
I believe the comment is directed toward all the Memphis haters in the crowd.

What he said. Ya'll all the time ranting about Memphis being so bad.

How does it feel to be on the other side. How hard is that to understand?

At least we admit we have problems.

Guest mark_justmark

I don't know about Brown Pride but what scares me is when Fan Fair, or whatever they call it now, hits town! Those tourist scare me more than any Crips of Bloods.

Thats the kind of people to be scared of, crazy ones!

mccready.jpg

Guest momuzyk

That show is so overhyped its kinda funny to me. They had to reach very hard to produce that show. We can't even be compared or even are on the same levels as gangs in large cities. Its even night and day from Nash to Mem as previos person stated. I grew up in "so called" bad parts of town in Nashviell and although you do have your crimes and stupid kids wanting to be gangster, I truely dont feel anymore threatned. Crimes happen everywhere: city, hood, suburbs, etc. You just have to stay alert and be able to protect yourself.

Just my .02 cents

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.