Hey Tubby! Up for a challenge?

Guest Arko

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Today is it.

I even stopped putting sugar in my coffee this morning.

My official weight: 375. I did take pictures, but unless I get drunk on ultra lite beer, I won't be posting them until the end next to the awesome "end" pictures.

Good luck all. You'll need it. I'm pushing hard for the win! :P

I just found this thread today (9-1). I'm in but I don't think I'll do the pics. Starting now. I haven't weighed myself in about 2 weeks. Last time was 5'10" 220. Really cut back on my eating for the last 2 wks. BUT!?!?!? I think one of my biggest problems is soft drinks, not the diet ones either. I'll have to cut back or cut those out to make any real progress. Maybe a challenge is what I needed.

Guest mustangdave
Ive been drinking Coke Zero for a few months now. Tastes much better than Diet Coke and after a couple of weeks regular Coke is to sweet.

Hope the new set of "wheels" work out good for you. You can find me at the YMCA 2-3 days a week...and out on various bike paths on the weekend. Just trying to chisel the dough down some.

Ive been drinking Coke Zero for a few months now. Tastes much better than Diet Coke and after a couple of weeks regular Coke is to sweet.

+ 1

I cut out all the regular coke awhile ago, which was hard, because I really do enjoy it.

Coke Zero isn't exactly the same, but it's much better than diet, IMO when I just have to have a coke.

+ 1

I cut out all the regular coke awhile ago, which was hard, because I really do enjoy it.

Coke Zero isn't exactly the same, but it's much better than diet, IMO when I just have to have a coke.

all i have drank is diet sodas for the last 8 or 9 years. they don't taste bad at all.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. Good thing we did height and weight at MEPS last Monday. :confused:

August 24: 5'7" and 174 lbs.

Welcome to the challenge, but geez, I think I dropped something your size in the crapper this morning!

(just kidding!)

Coke Cherry Zero....outstanding drink. Regular Coke Zero.....good drink. Diet Coke, can drink it but would prefer not too.

Fountain drink Regular Coke is like dessert.

Fountain drink Diet anything sucks it.

Welcome to the challenge, but geez, I think I dropped something your size in the crapper this morning!

(just kidding!)

Oh yea, 5'9" with shoes on, 163 this morning, ran 6.2 miles last night.:confused::P

All kidding aside, Like I said, I have already lost my weight, 25 lbs earlier this year and am working on keeping it off. Chicken Wings at lunch didn't help, but I am running a lot. I need a treat every once in awhile.

Good luck to all of you and keep it up. Before you know it you will have shed a ton of weight..