ROLL TIDE!!

brooksjr

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker
you wouldn't know a way to get tickets at a reasonable price would you? i've never been to a college game

Tider Insider, or stubhub, even eBay has some every now and then.

Honestly, the best way to get tickets is to just go down there and by some off the street. Have you really never been to a game down there?

Tider Insider, or stubhub, even eBay has some every now and then.

Honestly, the best way to get tickets is to just go down there and by some off the street. Have you really never been to a game down there?

i've checked ebay and stub hub and they are HIGH. i guess you have to pay if you want to go to paradise.:hyper:

been a fan since i was like 5 years old and never made it to a bama game, not even when they've played vandy in nashvile. i've got to make it this year preferably when they beat the snot out of the vols. hell i won't even allow orange juice in my house cause i hate the color so much.

Guest -BeanHead-

the only place i have bought any is e-bay or stubhub, anyway you go you will probably pay close to face for what ever you get.. if you look for tickets to a good game..(two ranked teams) then your paying a pretty penny! its already outrageously priced to the bama vs lsu. better hope you find a friend thats an alumni that can hook you up

Guest Traumaslave
UK? If so :hyper::lol::D. Football isnt UK's sport.

And that right there is the problem with the south,,,,, "ya'll" act like ya never heard of the BIG TEN.

And that right there is the problem with the south,,,,, "ya'll" act like ya never heard of the BIG TEN.

Problems??, ain't no problems here.

Yeah I've heard of the Big Ten, it was on Letterman the other night. Or maybe that was Top Ten?

Guest AreSeeFiddyWon

Sure we have heard of it, we just disregard any conference that can't count.

Big Ten = Eleven teams. :rolleyes:

Guest walkingdeadman
with the start of college football knocking at our doors i had to send out a big

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

booo for college football.... nfl is where its at

Guest Jcochran88
booo for college football.... nfl is where its at

No way NFL is where the whinners are!! College is where its at they are playing lights out since they are trying to earn that millon dollar pay check from the nfl!

Did you hear the tragic news from Tuscaloosa??

The University of Alabama library burned to the ground!!

Both books were destroyed. The coloring book, and the one with words in it!!:stare:

War Eagle!! And unlike some of you posers, I actually attended and graduated from my school!! (Auburn University, class of 1985).:D

Auburn is 7-2 vs. Alabama since the year 2000. :D

Guest JHatmaker
War Eagle!! And unlike some of you posers, I actually attended and graduated from my school!! (Auburn University, class of 1985).;)

Auburn is 7-2 vs. Alabama since the year 2000. :D

So, is it really that hard to work the fry machine at McDonald's? :D

It's too bad that's the only decent stat Aubarn can come up with, period :stare:

(and yes, I meant to spell it that way...)

THE University of Alabama graduate, 2001

Edited by JHatmaker
Did you hear the tragic news from Tuscaloosa??

The University of Alabama library burned to the ground!!

Both books were destroyed. The coloring book, and the one with words in it!!:up:

The humorous aspect of this joke is that Steve Spurrier actually said it about Auburn...