Ultimate Fighter: Season 10

Anyone watch the first episode?

Admittedly, I'm more interested in seeing what Kimbo Slice can or can't do than anything else. But that fight last night was brutal.

In general, the fight sucked. There's wasn't much of a fight, but the gallons of blood made it all worth while.

The blood was POURING from the gash in Big Abe's head. I was watching in HD, and you could see the steady steam of blood pooring out as if someone had turned on the faucet. Both guys were covered in Big Abe's blood.

If you care to see it, the gnarly gash in Big Abe's head can be seen at about 7:11. To the skull.

YouTube - The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Part 6

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I watched it. You're right, it wasn't much of a fight. The cut was BRUTAL though. One of the worst cuts I've ever seen in a ring.

I'm curious to see how Kimbo does as well. I don't expect him to win it, but I would think he should have improved considerably since the Showtime fiasco. If he hasn't improved his wrestling and take-down defense, he is going to get owned by the first decent wrestler he faces unless he lands a freak punch.

With Rampage and Rashad Evans hating each other so bad, and with Kimbo on the show, this could be the best season yet.:squint:

If that show was all fighting i would watch it. I cant stand all the B.S. stuff they do in the house. I tried to watch a bit of it the other night but all the putting piss and sperm in their food so people would eat it was rediculous. Ill just watch fights.

Speaking of fights, anyone going to the fights at Camp Jordan Saturday night in East Ridge? I'll be ringside on the medical team. First time I've worked a fight so Im pretty stoked.

I don't remember there being a fight on the show, Abe got his but kicked bad. I watched hoping Kimbo would be in the first show's fight, but nope it was worthless. Hopefully it'll get better. :D

You are right, it wasn't much. I was surprised the referee didn't stop it.

Guest mustangdave

I hate the HOUSE ANTICS...just fight damn-it....this should be interesting once they weed out the so-so guys...and get serious. I agree I think Rampage is a putz as far as coaching goes...I do however think he will wipe the ring with Evans. It'll be just like Hendo and Bisbing....knuckle sammy to the pretty face...and nighty night Rashod

Agree on the house antics. 1. I can't believe how childish these guys act in that house. 2. It's a nice house! I can't believe Dana lets them tear it up every season like that. I guess it makes good TV.

I watch it because I love the UFC fights and I get to see some folks that are up and coming that I might not have noticed before. They could leave out the house stuff completely and focus on the challenges, training, and fights, and it would be a much better show.

Guest mustangdave

Whose watching tonight?....when are they gonna let KIMBO fight, man talk about a guy with a TARGET painted on his back...I was not impressed with last weeks fight...and with all these big corn feed heavy weights I fear there's more of the same kinda fighting come at us. I also think Rashad's team will win...cause Rampage can't coach worth a darn.

The Rampage/Evans fight will be another version of the Hendo/Bisbing fight...IF it goes down.

Whose watching tonight?....when are they gonna let KIMBO fight, man talk about a guy with a TARGET painted on his back...I was not impressed with last weeks fight...and with all these big corn feed heavy weights I fear there's more of the same kinda fighting come at us. I also think Rashad's team will win...cause Rampage can't coach worth a darn.

The Rampage/Evans fight will be another version of the Hendo/Bisbing fight...IF it goes down.

I'll probably watch but if the fight starts to look like last weeks I'll change the channel.

Guest mustangdave
I'll be checking it out.

They know everyone is watching to see Kimbo fight, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wait a few more weeks before choosing him. Just to drag people along.

Thats kinda what I'm thinking:tough:

Guest mustangdave
McSweeney won. They were both tired as hell half way through first round.... Nothing huge happened he won by decision. BTW Rampage has retired from fighting... I guess you guys havent heard.

Its been all over YAHOO since yesterday...I guess he likes his acting gig...B)

Guest pjblurton

Well as far as coaching goes, Rampage doesn't have a future....

I can't really see his acting career going anywhere either, the guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

If that show was all fighting i would watch it. I cant stand all the B.S. stuff they do in the house. I tried to watch a bit of it the other night but all the putting piss and sperm in their food so people would eat it was rediculous. Ill just watch fights.

Speaking of fights, anyone going to the fights at Camp Jordan Saturday night in East Ridge? I'll be ringside on the medical team. First time I've worked a fight so Im pretty stoked.

Well, this is after-the-fact now...but I went to the fights at Camp Jordan. Awesome fights BTW. Too bad Jeremy Germenis didn't fight. I was really looking forward to seeing him fight.

Next local fights I know of are in Cookeville on Saturday, October 17th.