What are you watching tonight?

strickj

Congratulations! We just did that a couple of months ago. At least you won't have to mow til next year. I've been researching articles on garage organization and the proper mounting of pintles for machine guns...well, at least garage organization.

Thanks, but I won't be buying until late spring/early summer. My current lease isn't due to expire until May. I just want to make sure I do as much research as possible. I want to be as fully prepared as I can be.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched The Simpsons Halloween episode earlier, and it was alright... I remember when that show was sooooooooo much better.

I've been watching a short lived mid-90s sci-fi show on DVD as of late... maybe some of you remember it, "Space: Above and Beyond". It came on Fox.

Guest GunTroll

MSNBC. I know, I know. For some reason I like to get all bent out of shape. I just love to see what tools the people are over there. Their ideology is so unintelligent. Sometimes I get so bored of agreeing with most content that I view on the Fox commentary shows that I have to study up on the lefties a bit. This is NOT recommended for anyone to do unless you like cursing at the TV screen!

MSNBC. I know, I know. For some reason I like to get all bent out of shape. I just love to see what tools the people are over there. Their ideology is so unintelligent. Sometimes I get so bored of agreeing with most content that I view on the Fox commentary shows that I have to study up on the lefties a bit. This is NOT recommended for anyone to do unless you like cursing at the TV screen!

Dont get me started on Keith Olbermann. He makes me want to shoot my TV. What a piece of :meh:.

They're fun to watch. I like their love for this current administration. Its like watching a loyal dog. It doesn't matter what is said to them that turns out as a lie, they go right on believing and tell their own lies on top of that.

Don't drink the chocolate milk.

I will be watching and recording Lock N Load with R. Lee Eremy on The History Channel. It is a great program. He has done shows on Ammo, Helicopters, Blades, Armored Vechicles, & Tanks. Tonight he is doing one on Rifles. The one on Ammo was the best. He shows from start of gun powder to todays high tech ammo. gearyr.

Wife's watching some DVR'd girly stuff. Flashforward and Fringe are on tonight, I believe.

I found that if you grab a laser pointer and start doing John Madden color commentary on those shows...they tend not to be watched as much when you're around. Just try pointing the dot at a models legs and show how she broke the wrong way down the runway (using your best Madden voice). (hopefully she doesn't keep her gun next to the remote :down: )

Wanna take on that carnivore pizza with me?

I'm no lardy, but I can eat.

The Carnivore would be a good one to try, as long as they would go easy with the red sauce. Some of the food challenges he does are just plain nuts. Dude must have a cast iron gut.

I am past my prime eating age but I can hold my own if I set my mind to it. Take me back to my mid twenties and there was no food or amount of it safe from my stomach.

The Carnivore would be a good one to try, as long as they would go easy with the red sauce. Some of the food challenges he does are just plain nuts. Dude must have a cast iron gut.

I am past my prime eating age but I can hold my own if I set my mind to it. Take me back to my mid twenties and there was no food or amount of it safe from my stomach.

Yeah, some of the hot foods challenges are too insane for me. The world's hottest curry, and some of those wing challenges, I *might* be able to do, but I'd be wanting to kill myself during the inevitably numerous bowel movements during the following week :up: