Postcards from the edge... or something

TGO David

• Administrator

Hey folks...

I've been under the weather the past week nearly and just haven't had the energy to work on any of the features we all want to see added to TGO. I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things and will try to get some momentum going again.

A few folks have mentioned items they'd like to see added and I've taken silent note of them. I definitely want to get some more information about Tennessee carry law, firearms statutes, etc. posted for reference purposes.

Thanks for continuing to visit! :drool:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got it too. Wife had it before me. I'm running operations from my home phone and computer while I can barely sit up.

I put together a file of TN weapons code that I keep on my desktop. Basically just saved all of "Tennessee Code/Title 39 Criminal Offenses/Chapter 17 Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare/Part 13 -Weapons" from LexisNexis. With a little hand formatting to avoid copyright problems, it could be easily posted. Virginia code is a PITA.

Oof...that has to hurt. I have been sick 2 times this year Tung, once with the flu..so bad I was laying in the truck instead of being on the tower...the second time was with a Upper resp. infection. There's some bad bugs going around this year...I hope you feel better soon!

oh..if it gets too bad, go find a PRN and ask her for a z-pack. without insurance they're about 60 bucks but its a regimen of antibiotics that will help you kick the bug alot quicker (my girlfriend is an RN). PRN's can diagnose that sort of thing and write a perscription for ya.

PRN's are cheaper than full fledged doctors.

• Administrator

Thanks guys. Yeah, my step-daughter was put on zithromax (z-pac) last week for bronchitis. My wife's had bronchitis too. I started off early with a wide spectrum antibiotic that I had left over from something last fall and I think that helped it from being any worse than it was or lasting any longer than it did.

I'm about 95% now. Just a little lingering head congestion. :(

The funny thing is, my workplace gives us flu shots every year. For the past two years, I have missed getting my shot because we were out of town for various reasons on the day that Nurse Ratchet was here. When they offer the shots in 2007, I'm making it a point to be here. :up: