Free Training Session. Introduction. Israeli Combat Training

Guest Ben

Hi,

I wanted to extend a free training session for a small group of folks in the Memphis area. I am doing this because I would like to introduce people to my training and the Israeli counter terror techniques I teach and live by.

Please PM me if you are interested. There are no strings attached. The only cost to you will be range fee ($10) and ammunition.

If I have enough people interested, I will do this several times.

I hope that some of those that attend will find that they would like to continue to train with me after this session but again, no strings attached.

If you are looking to gain a different and aggressive perspective on how to defend your life against violent attack, please feel free to let me know and I will reserve a spot for you.

I currently train individuals and groups (civilians and Law Enforcement) during the week and on Sundays so my time is at a premium but this is something that I have wanted to do for a while for the people on this forum.

my website is : www.IsraeliCombatTraining.com

My Training is for any gender and just about any age. All I ask is that you come with a positive mental attitude, an open mind to learn new technique and a safe approach to firearms.

Again, if you are interested or have questions, please PM me.

Thank you,

Ben

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read the following reply that I wrote to a fellow TGO member when he asked me about what I offer during a training sessions.

Thank you. Ben

Hi,

Thank you for your questions. My training sessions for individuals (up to 2 people per "private" session) last a minimum of 1 hour and typically run

for either 1 or 2 hours.

I currently train 3 people on a weekly basis for private training and I have been working with them for an average of 6 months each.

We start with the core base of Israeli Combat firearms training as well as the importance of an aggressive and constant Combat Mindset.

My training methods are unique as I not only train you in the physical aspects of the techniques and methods employed by Israel's counter terror units, but I also use psychological aspects of training for a combat situation (combat meaning anything that involves fighting for your life or the life of someone else) that help you push through your faults and weaknesses and allow you to work through high stress encounters.

This is anything BUT your average "Handgun Carry Street Defense level 1 (or any level for that matter)" class.

The training is intense and serious and I put you in the mindset immediately upon stepping onto the range. I get you out of the "square range" mentality.

The topics covered in a training session are:

1) Mindset: Combat Mindset and awareness is vital. It is the single most important aspect of all combat situations.

2) Aggression: Being able to perform various "Tacticool" techniques is worthless if you do not possess the aggression (and this relates to the Combat Mindset as well) needed to "Take the Attack to the Attacker." We never teach you a "dig in" and return fire mentality. It is always "Attack Attack Attack!!" (of course, if you have the option to escape the area unharmed, do so. I teach for worst case scenario encounters)

3) "Body, Gun, Shoot": The 3 stage core technique for proper combat shooting based on Israeli counter terror technique.

These lead in to the following:

Proper loading, magazine change, scanning, moving off the initial line of attack after you have responded to the initial threat, multiple targets, shooting from retention, shooting "ON THE RUN" (not "on the move, but rather fully charging your target), basic body guarding (if you must move a someone else out of the line of fire while responding to the threat), "Cutting the Cake" (how to properly enter a room or look through a window or get around an object),vehicle ambush and counter carjacking techniques (work these in Mississippi at an outdoor location) and more...

I also teach tactical rifle technique. All based on Israeli counter terror methods.

We will also employ Krav Maga training (especially paying attention to weapons defenses, meaning, disarming an attacker with a gun to your face or to your back or if you are in a hostage situation with a knife to your throat).

These are NOT Rambo techniques, nor should you expect to "learn" this after one 2 hour session. I am VERY much against courses that have people come down for 2 days, twice a year, and consider them to be "graduates" of the course.

Find me a special operator that trains for 4 days a year and I have a bridge to sell you! :cool:

I hope that people will train with me at least twice per month and PRACTICE at home in the interim. I tell people that you get just as much training by working through the techniques while dry firing at home than you get by training with me. Without personal training time at home, the 2 sessions per month with me are not worth my time, or yours.

I WANT you to become proficient in these techniques. I WANT you to be able to overcome your limitations, fears and shortcomings and become a fighter that is prepared and ready, if needed, to take the attack to the attacker(s).

I hope I answered your question and I am here to answer more if you need.

All I can leave you with is that this is my passion in life, this is what I am best at and I know it. I will pump you up without knocking you down emotionally. I will learn from you and expect you to ask questions to better understand the reasons behind the technique. I will push you, scream at you and I expect you to do the same right back at me.

THIS IS COMBAT AND I EXPECT YOU TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!

Have a great evening.

Ben Goldstein

BINGO. What would you need to come to Nashville to run one of these? Room and board? Per diem...etc?

I need my wife to push out a baby...

She is due in 3 weeks. I will most certainly run a session in the Nashville area in December, after the baby is born. I will talk with you Nashville area folks about it as soon as the baby is born.

My fee for coming to the Nashville area would be determined based on class size and where we hold the class (i.e. "Guns and Leather" ?) It would probably be at least a 4 hour session as well.

It would be a great time for everyone.

Thank you for the interest.:D

I might be interested in the Nashville session for my wife and myself. Your course sounds interesting. Most people I've found wish to simply explaain to you how tough and knowledgeable they are.... usually they are an idiot with a gun. I don't know what your criteria for a training location is, but I might even be able to provide that. I'd love to take a course to improve my handgun abilities. I've yet to find one that suits my interests.

The Nashville event will be a slam dunk! I am itching to get out there TODAY but I have to wait.

As far as hosting....I would always prefer an outdoor area. It does not need to be fancy at all. I simply need a plot of land where we can shoot, move, run and hopefully work out of vehicles.

My training is very logical and simple and can either be used to complement what you already know or as a foundation for your future training techniques. It is all based on Israeli counter terror techniques and I always train you for the worst case scenario (everything from being attacked in your driveway to an active shooter at Church/Mall/wherever.)

I will post as soon as I can work out a date and we will have a great session.

Ben

Here is a video I made on Sunday that shows the core base of the Israeli Combat Training techniques. Obviously we work on a lot more technique than what is offered on this video, but this is sample of what is considered to be the core stance and some other tips. Please feel free to comment, critique, argue etc...

3 video links, all the same video but broken down into 3 segments:

YouTube - Israeli Combat Training: BODY, GUN, SHOOT 1

YouTube - Israeli Combat Training: Body Gun Shoot 2 of 3

YouTube - Israeli Combat Training: Body Gun Shoot Part 3 of 3

Guest nokoDAD

My wife and I have started taking classes from Ben here in Memphis and would highly recommend. The tactics and moments are different from what I'm accustom to but seem much more logical and straight forward. I am looking forward to working with Ben more.

P.S. Start stretching your legs now

Guest Plainsman

Congrats on the new addition! I"ve got a little one who will be here in about three weeks myself! I'd love to participate when your in the Nashville area. I'll keep my eyes open for more information.

Congrats on the new addition! I"ve got a little one who will be here in about three weeks myself! I'd love to participate when your in the Nashville area. I'll keep my eyes open for more information.

Congrats to you as well!!:lol: