NRA Magazine Cover

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a very good attention getting cover. She needs to back off on the eye makeup a bit. Lose the raccoon look. There's a similar picture in the article with safety glasses and less paint that looks better. JMHO

Better in green\grayish?

A little more traditional look

wowzz.jpg

Retouched the eyes,lips,hair,and that mysterious white mark on her face :P

Not unless she wanted you to! :rolleyes:

Its just a 32...

Besides, Ill let her shoot me with her peashooter if she'll let me shoot her with my pea shooter :)

Edited by strickj
Guest 70below

I think they're going for the younger crowd with that picture Motasyco.......no offense intended.......I no longer fall into that category either. That said.......I still like :up:

Guest tnpanscraper
I think they're going for the younger crowd with that picture Motasyco.......no offense intended.......I no longer fall into that category either. That said.......I still like :up:

I am also not in the "younger" crowd anymore... It kinda sucks..

Please don't misunderstand me. I didn't say the girl on the cover was unattractive. I might be getting up there in years but I hope I'm a long way from dead. I just prefer a more natural look. And when I say natural, I don't limit that to just the face.

What is the meaning you are familiar with?

When I think freak, I think of something you may see in a carnival sideshow. What was called the freak show. I don't think they have tham any more. It wouldn't be politically correct. You know, the bearded lady, the lizard man, the guy with three legs or two heads. Wait, if I think about it, a lot of guys may think of themselves as having three legs or two heads. Anyway, it probably wouldn't have been complimentary.

It also was associated with someone who may have been a heavy drug user and didn't shower often.

I hope, for your sake, you don't have scales, use heroin, and you do own a bar of soap. If you have three legs, you're probably popular with the ladies.

Guest Caveman
Please don't misunderstand me. I didn't say the girl on the cover was unattractive. I might be getting up there in years but I hope I'm a long way from dead. I just prefer a more natural look. And when I say natural, I don't limit that to just the face.

Ahhh, I gotcha. Nothing wrong with that brother. I just tend to stray the other way. I like girls with piercings and tattoos. Girls that wear dark eyeliner and color their hair, that type of thing.

Edited by Caveman