creeky

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6
<chirp chirp>

I take that as none.

I knew there were people who blathered their ignorant opinions all over and spouted stuff based on no experience or knowledge. But I always thought they were Democrats.....

Rabbi, I owe you an apology. I thought you were being your "usual self" in asking that question regarding property management. I did not realize you were left waiting for a serious answer. To relieve your anticipation and answer your question, let me say tht I have been involved in business ownership and the management of such over the last 30 years, I would have to say that I have had roughly 26 years worth of direct property management experience from the point of view of both the lessor and the lessee. There, so now you know.

Now on to your snippy comment regarding my opinions and experience. I would say "right back at ya" but that would be juvinile and besides, I wouldn't speculate about your experience beyond what you have already demonstrated and detailed nor would I openly call anyone's opinions ignorant on a forum such as this no matter what I felt about them or their opinions. I would submit that Mars is right. It would at least appear that you aparantly have a bunching problem with your shorts.

Of course.... that's just my opinion. :)

BTW unless I am mistaken, and I certainly have been many times over the last half century + so if I am let me humbly beg your pardon in advance, you finished your post by likening me to a Democrat. I have but one response to that-

Them's fightin' words.duel.gif

biggrin.gif