Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

Guest SMZRU275

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will add some of you guys as soon as I can. I am on a lot of the time. My name on the network is "fuhkey" and my clan is [HOBO]. If there is a group name or something for TGO, I will change it, just did hobo as an inside joke with friends. See you on there!

Guest tnpanscraper

We all had TGO as clan names for a minute but everyone seems to have stopped using it... right now I'm (YOUR)nutsdragen.... I'm on quite a bit also.

Guest tnpanscraper
Yep. I only have the playstation for 6 months while my brother in law is deployed. So i am trying to cram as much play time in as I can.

Sounds like you need to make an investment into one of your own. We all need to get together and go on a murderous rampage...lol...uzismiley.gif

I bought me self a PS3 for my birthday (Jan. 1) and I bought this game also. I haven't gotten real far in it yet due to other things going on, but I am in love with this game.

I have not done any online gaming yet, or ever for that matter. I will get into there tonight and mess around with it. I did set up a PSN profile and what not. My name is "memphismason".

I will get on the COD MW2 online deal tonight and tinker around.

What headset do you guys use and or recommend?

Sounds like you need to make an investment into one of your own. We all need to get together and go on a murderous rampage...lol...uzismiley.gif

I might have one. I just have to put it back together. A coworker has one of the original 60 gig units and it gave him the Yellow light of death. he bought a new one and told me that if I could fix the old one, I could have it. Im giving it a go. I should know by the end of the day.

Guest tnpanscraper
I might have one. I just have to put it back together. A coworker has one of the original 60 gig units and it gave him the Yellow light of death. he bought a new one and told me that if I could fix the old one, I could have it. Im giving it a go. I should know by the end of the day.

cool... I'm sure there is someone that can fix it if you can't...

Guest tnpanscraper
I aprreciate it. Go ahead and shoot it to me in a PM. I will attempt to do it on my own, but if I can't I will give you a call.

Will do....