Rate and Review for Hunting Forum???

Guest walkingdeadman

Guest walkingdeadman

I know that there is a forum on this site that reviews products that go along with the theme of the site. I view them all the time and I feel that maybe there should be one specifically for the "Hunting" forum. I think it would be great if a member was the buy a new hunting item and give us a rate and review. Lately, I have really started to take the time and read in depth reviews on other sites for future hunting purchases such as arrows, scents, broadheads, tree stands and it would be great if I could have input from friends on this site. It just seems that this would be a great addition to our great hunting forum.

Now, if I totally missed the boat and there is already something like this going on, just please correct me and I will tuck my tail gracefully.

On the other hand, if this is something that we all agree that we would like to start. I am in the process of purchasing four to five hunting items in the next two to three weeks and I would be happy to get the reviews cranking. Thanks, Roy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest walkingdeadman

Alright! Thanks David for knocking that out so quick. I hope to put a review of my own on there within a week or two. Also, I really hope everyone will jump on board and participate. It will be great to get everyones input on the newest products out there.

"Momma always said stupid is as stupid does."

Is,meet Does :rolleyes:

You two should hang out sometime. There's no telling what yall wont come up with!

Er,I ked,I ked!

DUH ERRRR I don't get it ;)

Besides memphismason we can't come up with everything ;)