Arlington Mayor & "Peanuts" conspiracy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all makes sense to me now! It starts with Charlie Brown and before you know it, we're all praying to Allah.

The slipperiest of slippery slopes.

In his defense though, I am a little pissed off too. I seem to miss it every year for some reason or another. And darnit if I didn't miss it again THIS year.

Guest Revelator

I was listening to that also Chuckles. The mayor tried to defend himself by saying that it was a private message posted on his Facebook only his friends could see. Like that means anything. Get a clue, man, nothing you post on the internet is private.

I was listening to that also Chuckles. The mayor tried to defend himself by saying that it was a private message posted on his Facebook only his friends could see. Like that means anything. Get a clue, man, nothing you post on the internet is private.

Nope. I found out awhile back that there is always someone who will take umbrage to something you post when it's controversial and it can come back to bite you if you are in a position to be bitten!

Yep. And don't think hiding behind a pseudonym will help you. People have been served with court orders to supply all of their online pseudonyms, names of places they post, etc.. And if they choose not to do so they can sit in jail on contempt charges until they decide otherwise.

Yep. And don't think hiding behind a pseudonym will help you. People have been served with court orders to supply all of their online pseudonyms, names of places they post, etc.. And if they choose not to do so they can sit in jail on contempt charges until they decide otherwise.

Don't think they can't get this information if you choose not to give it to them. Computer forensics is a pretty advanced science. Don't think that the "delete" key erases it forever -- ask some of the CEOs in prison today who saw old emails come back to haunt them. Recovering erased files is pretty basic stuff. Assume that anything you post anywhere or email could show up in an adversary's hands one day.