Why Americans Are Fat

Guest strelcevina

Guest strelcevina

TN is one or 3 Fattest places in US.

This is answer to all those Bacon treads, and how proud are fat people are, when they talk about eating fat food

fatamerica2.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "ban" you mean vote with our dollars not to purchase the stuff then I'm all for it. I've been a Mickey D's may 2-3 times a year for the past 10 years and that's mainly to purchase coffee.

Surely you wouldn't advocate a "gov't knows what's best for us" "ban" consisting of a bunch of rules and regulations?

If by "ban" you mean vote with our dollars not to purchase the stuff then I'm all for it. I've been a Mickey D's may 2-3 times a year for the past 10 years and that's mainly to purchase coffee.

Surely you wouldn't advocate a "gov't knows what's best for us" "ban" consisting of a bunch of rules and regulations?

sure sounds like they are killing as many people as guns, or cigarettes.haha the gvernment feels like they should regulate that why not just add another one on there.

Guest 22-rimfire

They are fat because they eat too much and what they do eat is often the wrong foods. More exercise would help immensely.

Recently I stopped at the New River Bridge. At the visitor center there is a board walkway with lots of steps down to a couple viewing points. I walked down to take a look as I had never been there before. The number of people out of breath coming back up the steps was embarrassing. I'm talking about young kids to young adults... huffing and puffing their way up the stairs. These folks should be in the absolute prime of their lives and the excertion should be absolutely nothing. Add fat to that and you know the result.

I am not fat. I am overweight according to some screwed up height/weight chart. My wife that is also overweight on the same height/weight chart just out ran 30 co-workers in a 5K charity race. Even though she exercises daily and is not FAT she is part of the FAT statistic adding to the OP chart.

I do see alot more fat kids and adults than I did when I was a kid.

Back in the olden days, plumpness was a sign of prosperity.

I may start running to the grocery store instead of driving. That way I can only buy the amount of bacon that I can run home with. My motivation will be to get stronger so I can run with more pounds of bacon.