PAIN IN THE ARM

Guest cjr

I HAD A LITTLE SLIP DURING ALL THE ICE AND SNOW ON JAN.4TH ON JAN.9TH I HAD AN MRI ON JAN.10TH I WENT TO MEXICO FISHING WITH ARM HURTING LIKE YOU KNOW.ON JAN 18TH WIFE CALLS AND TELLS ME THE ARM IS BROKE NEAR THE SHOLDER,ROTATOR CUFF HAS A TARE AND ATLEAST 2 LIGIMENT ARE DAMAGED.TOMORROW ITS OFF TO THE ORTHO SURGEN TO FIND OUT WHER TO GO FROM HERE.

THIS IS THE CRAPPIEST START TO A FISHING SEASON EVER.

I JUST HOPE THEY DONT DO THE CAST THAT IS 90 DEGREES TO THE RIB CAGE WITH THE SICK JABBING THE RIB CAGE.

THERE WILL BE ALOT OF LUCKY DUCKS IN SOUTH CAROLINA UNLESS I LEARN FAST TO SHOOT LEFT HANDED.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had frozen shoulder surgery and from what I have been told your surgery is going to be worse than mine is. I would not be making any plans for the next few months. And if they ask you do you want nerve block the day of the surgery do it. Good luck and hope it all goes well.

Doc said NO SURGERY,the break is not seperated the mussle in the shoulder will hold it together.The cuff tear is not bad enough for surgery and there is too much fluid and brusing that shows up white on the MRI to tell how bad the ligaments are.Take it easy for 3 more weeks and call back if it doesnt feel better.

Doc said NO SURGERY,the break is not seperated the mussle in the shoulder will hold it together.The cuff tear is not bad enough for surgery and there is too much fluid and brusing that shows up white on the MRI to tell how bad the ligaments are.Take it easy for 3 more weeks and call back if it doesnt feel better.

DO NOT SKIP OUT ON YOUR REHAB!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress that enough. Do the exercises they tell you to do at home, or you get the pops, twinges, and reduction of motion.

Guest BEARMAN
DO NOT SKIP OUT ON YOUR REHAB!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress that enough. Do the exercises they tell you to do at home, or you get the pops, twinges, and reduction of motion.

+1 SUNTZU! Rehab will be purgatory! However, to get back your full ROM, you had better stick with it and give it 100%.

Good luck with it and we'll keep you in our prayers. :cool: