My fiancee's tattoo

Guest Caveman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

Armani?! Are you going to start rapping or spike your hair and spray yourself Oompa Loompa orange and make weird kissing faces at the camera?

Guest Caveman
Armani?! Are you going to start rapping or spike your hair and spray yourself Oompa Loompa orange and make weird kissing faces at the camera?

I was planning on it.....why, is there something wrong with that? :P

Guest SUNTZU
nice tat, makes my ink seem so small and insignificant.....i said it makes my "tat" seem small and insignificant.....i know how you guys think, what's everybody doing not working today anyway?

I'm celebrating Siete de Mayo. Its when Juan Abrego folded his first paper hat in defiance of French law in a small town just south of Santa Lupe de Maria de Pina de la Sol de Niro a la carte.

Guest Caveman
nice tat, makes my ink seem so small and insignificant.....i said it makes my "tat" seem small and insignificant.....i know how you guys think, what's everybody doing not working today anyway?

I am at work, not a lot of people buy booze during the middle of the day so I have a lot of down time.

Guest Caveman
I'm celebrating Siete de Mayo. Its when Juan Abrego folded his first paper hat in defiance of French law in a small town just south of Santa Lupe de Maria de Pina de la Sol de Niro a la carte.

:P Just make sure not to wear your American flag shirt anywhere.

Guest SUNTZU
;) Just make sure not to wear your American flag shirt anywhere.

No, that would be disrespectful to all the hard working illegals whose medical bills I work hard to pay for.

This makes perfect sense, seeing as its from the Politico, and written in 2007. :P I suggest going and reading the whole article so you can understand the attitude of a liberal.

Democrats face law and order dilemma - David Paul Kuhn - POLITICO.com

Too often, however, the political debate gets lost in how justified the anxiety is over illegal immigration. The reason actually matters less than the reality. The majority of Americans are upset. They view immigration in law and order terms. Therefore, so must Democrats.

After all, there is no yielding of principle to stand for following the law. But should Democrats stand for the alternative, many moderates, especially men, may come to question — just as they did in 1968 — whether Democrats stand for them.

Guest Caveman
Off topic chatter will not be tolerated!

Now, back to the pics ;)

:rant:

:stick: That's why we need a monderater for the "General Off-Topic" forum. :P

Watch out if you ever consider one - they're addicting. When you finally talk yourself into one, you'll want another... and another...

That's just not true. My first had no bearing on me getting my second. The third will NOT be because of the first two, and the fourth I've drawn up ... well, I can quit anytime I want. Really!