stolen guns

Guest Deputy dog

Guest Deputy dog

While out of town on a ski trip with my wife & 15 year old son, our house was broken in to. The thieves got my Bushmaster AR 15, Springfield XD 4 in 45 ACP, new Kel-Tec PF 9mm, Tritin 25, & my wife's grandfathers S&W breech brake 38 cal from late 1880s-early 1900s, on 2/7/10.I have already done the police report & ins claim, just thought I would get the info out to as many folks as possible.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotten @#$%%^^&&!

If you have any pictures, let me know and I'll give you my email so you can send them. Likewise with serial numbers. I work all the way down here in Cumberland City, but we all know thieves travel. If you can get me the serial numbers, I'll pass them on to my neighboring departments.

Guest Deputy dog

No safe, gun cabinet but was left untouched, AR was hidden & hand guns in a different room. I think it was an inside job if you know what I mean. Becouse you would need to know where they were, evey thing else looked staged.

Guest Bronker
No safe, gun cabinet but was left untouched, AR was hidden & hand guns in a different room. I think it was an inside job if you know what I mean. Becouse you would need to know where they were, evey thing else looked staged.

Even worse, man.

Alarm system?

Guest 1817ak47

when we plan to go out on a trip, we don't tell anyone, that way any poteinetal thief doesn't know we will be gone unable to defend our home and belongings.

Guest Deputy dog

Ok here goes, Bushmaster AR 15 model#XM15-E2S ser#L335078, Springfield XD model#SPFDXD45BLK ser#US613816, Kel-Tec PF9mm ser#RGV77, Tritin 25 cal, & S&W 38 no ser# but the S&W is in raw steel finish with a small chip out of one of the grips.

I do have alarm system but my older son who was at work didn't set it. among other things thats why I think it was an inside job.

Pm me or contact your alarm company, tell them you want the alarm to "auto arm" at a certain time of the day. Some will even do it on a "period of inactivity" , say your son is walking around the house the alarm stays off, but once he leaves the house and forgets to arm the system it would arm in say 15 min or 30 min.

Also get a shock sensor for the safe, that way if they get in to where it's at without tripping something the first strike would set the alarm off.

Guest mikedwood
Also get a shock sensor for the safe, that way if they get in to where it's at without tripping something the first strike would set the alarm off.

I know it's what you do for a living and maybe common place for you, but that is an awesome idea.

Guest 1817ak47

you didn't state any details on hte xd, size or caliber as there might be duplicate #'s with different calibers, just a thought.

and check pawn shops periodically and have your sn'#s with u.

Edited by 1817ak47
forgot to mention pawn shops
Guest BEARMAN
Thanks guys for every thing, thats what I like about the TGO family

You are welcome, Deputy Dog, Family is, as family does, and we will keep "on the lookout" for these stolen firearms.

Sorry about your loss, DD.

TGO truly does, ROCK!!! :D

I know it's what you do for a living and maybe common place for you, but that is an awesome idea.

I am willing to help "tweek" anyone's alarm system here. Most can be done through keypad programming but even if you just let me know what kind you have I can tell you what to tell your alarm company you want it to do. Most of it's built in and they only turn it on if you ask for it. Don't let them charge you for the "service" it's built in for the most part.

These alarms can do some neat stuff if opened up.

I am willing to help "tweek" anyone's alarm system here. Most can be done through keypad programming but even if you just let me know what kind you have I can tell you what to tell your alarm company you want it to do. Most of it's built in and they only turn it on if you ask for it. Don't let them charge you for the "service" it's built in for the most part.

These alarms can do some neat stuff if opened up.

Not to jack the thread but, do you install camera systems