Patriot Safe Company???

Guest adamoxtwo

Guest adamoxtwo
You can PM me if you wish, I would like you to see my safe in person if you have any doubts I could have paid $5200.00 for the Best Browning safe made 4 years ago this safe is much nicer than the Browning that I looked at and with the money I saved I bought an Brand new Ed Brown 1911, so the savings were substantial to say the least. I assure you that if you go with one of their 2 hour fire rated safes you will keep it forever. My only regret is that I did not go with their biggest model as I am running out of room in mine :D

Thanks for the invite I truly appreciate it. I am sold on this safe and am not really worried. After all of the research (done on the safe house website 10 things you need to know before buying a safe, which by the way is a great document) This safe fits my needs 100%. I don't have an arsenal, but for mama to approve that amount it has to be able to house Jewelry and Document's and protect them. I feel that the Closet Model 1880 LEO is going to be a great fit in my house. Thanks again, and like all of our rights I respect the opinions of other's regardless if it is the way I feel. I will sleep better at night knowing that my safe was made in the United States Of America and will help defend our 2nd Amendment rights!!!

Guest adamoxtwo

[ Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight.

https://www.patriotsafe.com/quotCloset-Modelquot-18-gun-safe-2-hour-fire-1880-LEO-SPECIAL_p_2.html

Yeah I still don't know what you are reading???

[ Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight.

https://www.patriotsafe.com/quotCloset-Modelquot-18-gun-safe-2-hour-fire-1880-LEO-SPECIAL_p_2.html

Yeah I still don't know what you are reading???

Adam, Are you having fun talking to yourself?

Everything I said can be backed up by facts, so no you didn't call me out. I just refuse to argue with someone that believes everything he reads on line and what one company tells him over the phone. If you are so in love with PS, I hope they enjoy you as a customer.

As for the deal you list, yes I can get you a better and bigger safe than you listed for the same price. So are you happy or do you want to come up with some other insult and argue back in forth, as I said if you want to argue go find your self a wife and torture her with you endless rants :D

Everything I said can be backed up by facts, so no you didn't call me out. I just refuse to argue with someone that believes everything he reads on line and what one company tells him over the phone. If you are so in love with PS, I hope they enjoy you as a customer.

As for the deal you list, yes I can get you a better and bigger safe than you listed for the same price. So are you happy or do you want to come up with some other insult and argue back in forth, as I said if you want to argue go find your self a wife and torture her with you endless rants :hijack:

Sorry but,

1. you stated that Patriot Safes are made in China, Wrong the ones we are discussing are made in the USA

2. You claim that Browning safes are made in America (some perhaps but many that I have seen are not, along with their guns)

3. You claim that Patriot safes are cheap :D Dead Wrong

No arguing here just stating the facts that you have dead wrong, while I understand you are upset about the middle man being cut out, a good buisness practice is to not slander a company when you do not have a leg to stand on :D

Edited by willis68
Guest adamoxtwo

As for the deal you list, yes I can get you a better and bigger safe than you listed for the same price. So are you happy or do you want to come up with some other insult and argue back in forth, as I said if you want to argue go find your self a wife and torture her with you endless rants :rofl:

Click on the link you losted and read the product and the price. It states that it is a 2 hour 1880 degree LEO and the price is $1798???? You really can't be that stupid, but then again.....

Guest adamoxtwo

As for the deal you list, yes I can get you a better and bigger safe than you listed for the same price. So are you happy or do you want to come up with some other insult and argue back in forth, as I said if you want to argue go find your self a wife and torture her with you endless rants :chill:

Sorry but,

1. you stated that Patriot Safes are made in China, Wrong the ones we are discussing are made in the USA

2. You claim that Browning safes are made in America (some perhaps but many that I have seen are not, along with their guns)

3. You claim that Patriot safes are cheap :poop: Dead Wrong

No arguing here just stating the facts that you have dead wrong, while I understand you are upset about the middle man being cut out, a good buisness practice is to not slander a company when you do not have a leg to stand on :rofl:

I am glad that you have logic here willis, because this guy has no clue and figured he would have stopped while he was behind. I'll drink beer with you anyday man.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Guest adamoxtwo
:rofl: enough is enough I decided to take Willis's advice and get the 24 gun instead of the Sixteen. 2 hour fire LEO 1880 made in the USA(California to be exact) Patriot "Protector" Safe With the White Glove Install for $2199. Can't wait!! Edited by adamoxtwo
Name calling is uncalled for, and frankly is not becoming to this board.

Yep. Time for a beer summit :rofl:

From what I can see by following the link, the LEO is a relatively small safe (nothing wrong with that), rougthly the same size as the smallest browning bronze. It's reasonable to believe that they could build good quality into a safe that size for that price, and shipping/delivery should be cheaper as well.

Guest adamoxtwo
Name calling is uncalled for, and frankly is not becoming to this board.

You are correct I should have taken the higher road. AV88tor I apologize. The name calling was uncalled for.

If you want to argue with someone find a wife, but if you want a good quality safe with a "Certified" fire rating, not something just written on a piece of paper or posted on the internet, features that are more than just window dressing, I can get you a good safe at a good price. Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight. As for selling you a safe I will take a line from a book written about SW airlines where Herb K the CEO told a customer to take his business else where, because as a business owner you do get to choose who you do business with, you would probably be more than a PNTA and not worth the little bit of money I would make selling you a safe. I know I know some of you are thinking what is this guy thinking turning down business but in all the years of being in retail its the one percent that makes life hard, life is to short. :koolaid:

umm... what about the 2 hr closet LEO model??

just curious...

don't get me wrong, i'm watching this pretty carefully, i'm getting ready to spend some green myself.

and I did call Patriot, he says that the Patriot Safe line is manufactured in the U.S. you'd think they'd put this on their website, so i'm still not sure...

just seeking to understand...

j~

Guest bkelm18

just curious...

don't get me wrong, i'm watching this pretty carefully, i'm getting ready to spend some green myself.

and I did call Patriot, he says that the Patriot Safe line is manufactured in the U.S. you'd think they'd put this on their website, so i'm still not sure...

j~

Some companies let their products speak for themselves. Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can build something in their garage and slap a "Made in the USA" sticker on it, but it doesn't mean that it's a quality product.

As for the deal you list, yes I can get you a better and bigger safe than you listed for the same price. So are you happy or do you want to come up with some other insult and argue back in forth, as I said if you want to argue go find your self a wife and torture her with you endless rants :tinfoil:

Sorry but,

3. You claim that Patriot safes are cheap :poop: Dead Wrong

No arguing here just stating the facts that you have dead wrong, while I understand you are upset about the middle man being cut out, a good buisness practice is to not slander a company when you do not have a leg to stand on :koolaid:

Okay, where do I start,

The Patriot safe I was refering to is made in china, The Patriot safe you are refering to has one of their upper end safes made in the states, their Warrior safe is a cheap low end safe that is made oversea's or is partly assembled oversea's then shipped over and parts are added to get the made in the US label.

Patriots "Warrior" safe is cheap, I have installed them before and they are a joke, have you seen one? or just read about it on the internet?

As for Browning making safes overseas , yes that is correct, their Bronze and Theftgard , but its their two lower end safes, by the way the features on the Bronze are far superior to the PS Warrior safe. All of their other safes are made in Utah and their fire ratings and features are better than PS's . I always tell my customers about the features, where they are made and let them decide, I prefer a U S product if I can find one, if not I will reluctantly purchase a foreign product.

Next:screwy:

Edited by av88tor
Spacing
:koolaid: enough is enough I decided to take Willis's advice and get the 24 gun instead of the Sixteen. 2 hour fire LEO 1880 made in the USA(California to be exact) Patriot "Protector" Safe With the White Glove Install for $2199. Can't wait!!

Hey Adam,

Didn't you know that California is a foreign country now ! :tinfoil:

Guest adamoxtwo
Hey Adam,

Didn't you know that California is a foreign country now ! ;)

I have to admit this was a little fun. I believe that Canon makes a Patriot series safe which a lot of folks mistake for the Patriot Safe Co. I have nothing against Browning safes and I think that they are quality safes, but from what I see I can't afford one of them. I still stuck to my guns (pun intended) and chose a safe that I believe to be high Quality (highest I have no clue I'm not someone who does the R&D for them), made in America, and fits nicely into my budget. I was able to order the Protector 2 Hour and got it for $2098. It's more then I need for the moment. Willis thanks for the backing and advise, and AV88TOR Everything I learned about safes I learned from the Safe house in Nashville on your website. So thank you guys for having that, because I wasn't that knowledgeable (and used it to show my wife why we didn't want the safe at Sams club for $600).

Sorry but,

3. You claim that Patriot safes are cheap ;) Dead Wrong

No arguing here just stating the facts that you have dead wrong, while I understand you are upset about the middle man being cut out, a good buisness practice is to not slander a company when you do not have a leg to stand on :lol:

Okay, where do I start,

The Patriot safe I was refering to is made in china, The Patriot safe you are refering to has one of their upper end safes made in the states, their Warrior safe is a cheap low end safe that is made oversea's or is partly assembled oversea's then shipped over and parts are added to get the made in the US label.

Patriots "Warrior" safe is cheap, I have installed them before and they are a joke, have you seen one? or just read about it on the internet?

As for Browning making safes overseas , yes that is correct, their Bronze and Theftgard , but its their two lower end safes, by the way the features on the Bronze are far superior to the PS Warrior safe. All of their other safes are made in Utah and their fire ratings and features are better than PS's . I always tell my customers about the features, where they are made and let them decide, I prefer a U S product if I can find one, if not I will reluctantly purchase a foreign product.

Next:screwy:

ok... so i re-read this thread again just now...

too bad it took so long for the teaching of fact to come out.

It occurs to me that you are most likely the expert here on this topic.

and it would have been enormously more helpful had you shared the above wisdom (and more) instructively at the outset of this thread...

I understand the challenge of communicating with those who do not prescribe to logic. They will make their own decisions...

but there are a ton of others 'lurking' here and many could have really learned something. maybe some did.

while driving them to your website may be helpful, many will not go. and for the record, your adversary in this little sparring match has done more then you have to drive people to your website by mentioning your "list" at least twice.

I for one have been watching closely...

i'm a very bright guy, and calling a product a "joke" or "junk" is not instructive. However, telling me that "the welds are such and such, the X is of low quality and the Y is of poor strength / gauge / whatever, gives me facts. Or as you finally pointed out above, you gave some facts.

In all things there are "teachable moments"... until now this one was largely missed.

Teach us...

Guest adamoxtwo

just curious...

j~

I can't tell you the quality of this safe yet. However, I should have the next sixw up from the Closet Model here shortly. I invite whom ever wants to come look at it out for a visit. I will tell you that the Customer Service was phenominal, and if their information is accurate there will be two satisfied customer's on this string. That being said the Browning's are really nice Safes and if you can get a deal on the good on ya. I still found them to be a little too much for me. Go to the Safe House in Nashville's website and read that document 10 things to know before buying a safe. That document has a wealth of knowledge in it. Good Luck to you

ok... so i re-read this thread again just now...

too bad it took so long for the teaching of fact to come out.

It occurs to me that you are most likely the expert here on this topic.

and it would have been enormously more helpful had you shared the above wisdom (and more) instructively at the outset of this thread...

I understand the challenge of communicating with those who do not prescribe to logic. They will make their own decisions...

but there are a ton of others 'lurking' here and many could have really learned something. maybe some did.

while driving them to your website may be helpful, many will not go. and for the record, your adversary in this little sparring match has done more then you have to drive people to your website by mentioning your "list" at least twice.

I for one have been watching closely...

i'm a very bright guy, and calling a product a "joke" or "junk" is not instructive. However, telling me that "the welds are such and such, the X is of low quality and the Y is of poor strength / gauge / whatever, gives me facts. Or as you finally pointed out above, you gave some facts.

In all things there are "teachable moments"... until now this one was largely missed.

Teach us...

Bravo, very well said!!!!!!

I am in the market for a safe and have looked at them all, high and low. I to was anticipating to learn something through the discussion. I would like to know more details about the quality difference. I was intrigued by the comment that there was one available local that is comparable to the Patriot. I have also talked to them by phone this week to see if it is a safe I would like to have. I always look to support our local vendors, but I also like them to be a "help" to me. I have visited the Safe House in the last month and they were a 'help" at the time. I just did not perceive that same attitude here. No offense to anyone intended, I just like making informed decisions.

Crash,

You said: In all things there are "teachable moments"... until now this one was largely missed.

Teach us...

Point well taken,

I guess it gets frustrating having companies making claims on the internet with out backing up their products. Patriot safe makes a fairly good upper end safe but their Warrior model is not well made and is of questionable origins. A lot of features mentioned on a PS safe is window dressing, while I can't argue with someone that has had a warranty claim with PS and it was handled well , I can shed some light on sales hype and fluff. If I got off track during a post and said something untrue I will be the first to admit it, I always try to give the facts wheather someone wants to hear them or not. Sometimes it offends people to hear something that they think is true and it's really not.

Just to let you know where my point of reference comes from, I have been selling and working on safes for over 17 years, but I will be the first to admit I do not know everything there is to know and I learn new stuff everyday. I have seen safes that were UL listed, fire rated , pry proof , etc etc popped open like tin cans, burned up in small fires, have warranty issues and companies not cover their safes, have seen so called "top secret" locks that are called fail proof fail. So I'm very cautious with the brands of safes I carry and the advise I give my customers. I have eaten warranties from safe companies that haven't stood behind their safes, and no I don't carry their safes anymore. So do I have all of the answers? No, but I do stand behind the products I sell and try to give my customers the answers they need to make an informed decision, even if they don't buy a safe from me.

Peace:usa: