Patriot Safe Company???

Guest adamoxtwo

this thread gives me a headache

Me too. I have a Browning Prosteel safe that was made in China. It really is a quality product, but not as good as the higher end Browning lines. Mark warned me it was made in China when I bought it. I'm real happy with it.

The bickering between the safe vendors is not going to help either one sell more product.

So Sorry Mark. I forgot you are a KNOW IT ALL, even if you don't sell it. As for me i am not going to say i know all the features of someones safe i don't sell. I am sorry someone is not there in Nashville to help you with all that service work. Like i said you'd better pray i don't get the chance to move, you might get a little help. This is all i have to say. FYI Winchester safes are made in China in case you don't know but its ok if they buy it from you.

Wow ! its funny how things get blown out of context, Darrell reread my post, it never says that I know everything about safes or that I'm the largest safe distributor in the southeast. I know which safes are built where and I never try and hid the fact that Winchesters or a few Browning safes are built in China, I just give my customers the facts about the safes I carry and let them make up their minds themselves, they are all intelligent people.

As for us pickering back in forth , I agree with MG, it doesn't accomplish anything and yes its giving me a headache.

Darrell if you want to continue this discussion give me a call , you know my number. If not I will not continue doing the " I know you are but what I'm I " argument.

Soooooo, how about those Preds ?

Edited by av88tor

Whole house burn tests conducted by NIST showed 600C temps for 3+ hrs. If the safe is "insulated" with gypsum it turns into a steam bath as the water cooks out of the gypsum. That means rust under most circumstances. If your concern is fire protection look for RSCs with alumina or ceramic fiber batting insulation which will avoid the problem of steaming your firearms.

I completely agree that 10 gauge is the minimum steel thickness if your concern is anything other than kids getting to your guns.

The reason that most safe manufacturers use gypsum board for fire insulation in their safes is the cost. While gypsum does release a small amount of steam during a fire its not enough to damage your guns. If your safe is exposed to a prolong fire you need to clean you guns anyway so it really doesn't matter if there was steam released into the interior of the safe. Alumina or Ceramic isn't any better at protecting your valuables in your safe, if they were then the safes that did use it for fire protection would have better ratings, which they generally do not. The materials used in safe construction for fire protection have the same effect , they just require different thicknesses and construction.

I also agree HSO, thicker is better on steel thickness

• 2 months later...
Guest PATRIOTSAFES

There are companies all over the internet using our "Patriot" style branding and logos. These companies gun safes are NOT made in America! While you probably already know people use free "Forums" for marketing. Marketing to grab peoples attention for the purpose of selling their version of the best gun safe in the world. They also use it to spread information which would help them slander our gun safe company "UNCHECKED" and sell their cheap gun safe knock-offs in the shadows of this forum. Even the people who had a so called "rude customer service experience" only signed into this forum one time to post and never signed in again. We find that disturbing that it's that easy for people to spread lies on the internet. We also find it strange that not one of these people has ever posted any contact information or contacted us for the fact they posted. For us it sounds like they posted these statements for no other reason than to post a slanderous message about the "Official" Patriot Safe Co. Patriot Gun Safes has faithfully honored a no questions asked return policy and we ALWAYS disclose the origin of our products whether it be built by us or one of our highly desired discount gun safes which we purchase and you may seen in your local discount store or farm supply.

Here's an excerpt from our website:

Returns by

We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.

https://www.patriotsafe.com/Terms-and-Conditions_ep_2-1.html

If anyone on this forum is unhappy with a gun safe which the purchased from Patriot Gun Safe Co. you can call Michael Proctor at (877)311-1776 and make arrangements he will make sure your safe is swiftly picked up and you are refunded. Our company is built on Customer Satisfaction and hard work. It's not easy but our customers are worth it!

Another part of this post was commenting that we had no BBB report which it a blatant fabrication. We have honored our relationship with the BBB for 30 years. We have a fine reputation and are respected domestically and globally as a "HARD WORKING" company you can trust.

Link to the BBB Report

We can be reached 24 Hours 7 Day per week for ANY concern or question. We will try our best to provide you with the level of customer service you would expect from a full service safes company especially a gun safes.

"A+ Rating with the BBB"

Contact Us

Why buy a gun safe from Patriot Safe MFG.?

Protecting your firearms from unauthorized use is serious business. Here at Patriot Safe we understand this. While we completely agree with your right to own guns, we also want you to be as cautious as you can with them. You should always keep your guns in a gun safe when not in actual use. When you are shopping for a reliable gun safe, there are several things to consider. First, are you dealing with a well-respected, reputable company? Do they make a quality gun safe and is it guaranteed for life? Is it secure to order from them online?

Patriot Safe has been doing excellent business since 1979 and we have thousands of satisfied customers to show for it. We have a fine reputation as a gun safe provider to police and fire departments, sportsmen and the military. View our testimonials page for a sampling of letters which praise us. We make the best gun safes money can buy and we don't overcharge for them. Our lifetime warranty covers the safe in cases of fire, lock failure and attempted break-in for the lifetime of the original owner and is an iron-clad guarantee you can trust. Just keep your original receipt, please.

Our easy-to-use encrypted online ordering system is safe and secure and we will never sell or rent your contact information to anyone outside of Patriot Safe. We employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, just like your bank, which protects your vital information from prying eyes and unscrupulous hackers. If you would prefer to place your order by telephone, you may call us any time, day or night. Our daytime phone number is (877)743-5372 and our after-hours number is (877)311-1776. You can remember our number by thinking 1-877-RIFLE SAFE.

We proudly support the Second Amendment and want you to secure your guns when not in use. If you are on a strict budget, please check out our selection of Warrior gun safes which are good strong safes at a discount price. If you have reasonably good credit, we may be able to finance the purchase of your gun safe with no payments for ninety days. Open a Patriot Safe account today and give us a few details and we will let you know if you qualify for our financing plan. We will do everything we can to get your guns into an affordable safe that you can trust.

If you own guns, you simply must protect them from theft or unauthorized use. Gun ownership is a big responsibility and we know you want to do whatever it takes to make certain that your guns and ammunition are secured and protected from fire. Our Warrior safes can withstand an hour of intense fire while our higher-end line of safes are fire-rated up to two hours.

This site is protected buy the most state of the art security that we could come by. The reason for our serious precautions is truly your security. When dealing with websites you don't always know who you are dealing with so we have taken the proper steps for you to feel comfortable doing business with our company. We have been in business for 30 years and we have seen it all...

We invite Joint ventures, alliances, and other corporate partnerings that would fuel the continued growth of one of the world's most successful companies. The demand to deliver the latest power & security products, more quickly, and at lower prices has never been greater. Joint ventures and other collaborative business arrangements are revolutionizing how winning companies compete because they permit companies to enter new markets and field new products. If you believe you have a "Quality" product that can stand up to the Patriot name & time honored testing practices give us a shout. We prefer to sell our 100% American made gun safe products but will consider all due to the demand for price vs. quality. You can always clarify your needs to one of our helpful FULL SERVICE sales dept.

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.

See what our actual Gun Safe Customers are saying GUN SAFE REVIEWS

What is SSL?

SSL is an acronym for Secure Sockets Layer. SSL provides a secure connection, allowing you to transmit private data online. Sites secured with SSL display a padlock in the browsers URL and possibly a green address bar if secured by an EV SSL certificate.

The SSL protocol is used by millions of e-Business providers to protect their customers ensuring their online transactions remain confidential. In order to be able to use the SSL protocol, a web server requires the use of an SSL certificate.

Sites will get SSL encryption to cover any area that involves an exchange of data including login boxes, credit card payments, or any personal information. All web browsers have the ability to interact with SSL secured sites so long as the sites SSL is from a recognized Certificate Authority, such as Comodo.

Why do I need to see an SSL when I'm shopping on the internet?

The Internet has successfully created many new global business opportunities for enterprises conducting online commerce. However, that growth has also attracted fraudsters and cyber criminals.

The increasing awareness of online fraudsters and cyber criminals has presented an opportunity for ecommerce providers to capitalize on consumer fears by displaying trust indicators. Just like the real world, people need to be confident before they proceed down an unknown path.

How Does SSL Work?

When a SSL Digital Certificate is installed on a web site, users can see a padlock icon at the bottom area of the navigator. When an Extended Validation Certificates is installed on a web site, users with the latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera will see the green address bar at the URL area of the navigator.

Users on sites with SSL Certificates will also see https:// in the address bar during an ecommerce transaction.

Patriot Safes

So just to make sure I read your post correctly, You are saying on this message board that ALL of you safes are US made and are not imported from overseas? If that is correct, where is your manufacturing plant in the states?

You said......

" There are companies all over the internet using our "Patriot" style branding and logos. These companies gun safes are NOT made in America! While you probably already know people use free "Forums" for marketing. Marketing to grab peoples attention for the purpose of selling their version of the best gun safe in the world. They also use it to spread information which would help them slander our gun safe company "UNCHECKED" and sell their cheap gun safe knock-offs in the shadows of this forum. Even the people who had a so called "rude customer service experience" only signed into this forum one time to post and never signed in again. We find that disturbing that it's that easy for people to spread lies on the internet. We also find it strange that not one of these people has ever posted any contact information or contacted us for the fact they posted. For us it sounds like they posted these statements for no other reason than to post a slanderous message about the "Official" Patriot Safe Co. Patriot Gun Safes has faithfully honored a no questions asked return policy and we ALWAYS disclose the origin of our products whether it be built by us or one of our highly desired discount gun safes which we purchase and you may seen in your local discount store or farm supply. "

I don't believe that this has happened on TGO, David runs a good message board and I think he would police any slam posters on the site.

Edited by av88tor
content
  • 3 years later...

Patriot Safe has closed it doors  ! ! !    Patriot Safes has closed its website and changed its name to Warrior Safe.  BEWARE ! ! !  look at the links below for more information.  

http://www.yelp.com/biz/patriot-gun-safe-company-garden-grove

http://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-reviews/safes-and-vaults/patriotsafe-com-in-huntington-beach-ca-100019300

I have had a few customers call me about this company and say that their safes were not delivered and ask me what to do.  After a little digging I have found out that Patriot has closed its operations and stuck a lot of customers with no safes and no refunds.   

As I had said for years this company was a total scam and put out false information about its safes and company.  This is proof of the track record of this company , beware  !  they will be back , just in another name and a new website and new lies ! ! !   This is the risk you take ordering a safe from an "internet only" safe company. 

If you are in the Tennessee area and ever have issues with a Patriot safe let me know and I will do what I can to assist you.  

Mark

The Safe House

• Like 1