My M10/45 is here!

Guest TwoLaneBlackTop

Guest TwoLaneBlackTop

Here it is, original Powder Springs M10/45 made in 1973, to bad the can is a fake but I am still looking for a decent priced original SIONICS 2-stage non-wipe can.

2vdfrpd.jpg

25qeij8.jpg

j8nz1d.jpg

o7rcs0.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mgjohn

I love mine. Have had it for quite a number of years. I have shot more ammo thru it than a pickup could carry and never had to replace a part.

You can modify M3 grease gun mags to fit or purchase the RPB mag catch and use unmoded (works with moded and unmoded) mags.

Mine handles SWC's HP's or Ball with out a problem.

Guest VolDaddy

I have the cac 45 can for me by tom bowers over on subguns.com. Now get on Richard Lags list for the max10 upper. Slows it down to a whole different gun.

Guest crotalus01

Amen to the Lage upper. I have one for my M11 and it is literally like having a new gun. I also have a Bowers CAC can, and just so you know - it is hearing safe but you might want to try a can before you spend the money. The bolt clatter more then makes up for any noise the can cuts down on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.