CCW prohibited locations

Guest travisg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest travisg

Knoxville TVA Employees credit union all branches posted with circle slash

called and was told that as a federal institution they had to. When I pointed out that they are not a federal credit union (all federal institutions must state federal in the name) the lady said she had noted my complaint and hung up.

Also...The circle and slash does not a correct, legal posting make.
Since the sign isn't legally posted I wouldn't worry about it. But make sure you do NOT tell them that the sign is not legitimate.

Good chance it will be perfectly conforming pretty soon.

- OS

Guest travisg
Since the sign isn't legally posted I wouldn't worry about it. But make sure you do NOT tell them that the sign is not legitimate.

yeah I know it is not legal. I have a close relative that works for them and she says the have disarmed all the security guards too. She believes thier legal team has made the suggestions for liability. I have my cars, house and everything else with them just kills me to give antis my money, but sometimes it can't be avoided.

was wondering how to get a place added to the database. Tried to do a search for answer but search timed out(slow connection)

Oh, to answer your question, there is a menu bar there, one is "submit entry".

So just doit toit.

- OS

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to add this again and could not. I don't think I have permission to do so?

Actually, that IS possible.

I couldn't close my own threads in For Sale forum, and David found it was a permission prob, so hopefully he'll see this and check.

Sadly, with the new posting law just about in place, it may be more practical to start listing where we CAN carry than where we CAN'T.

- OS