Glock 26 From Tri Cities Gun Depot

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

I had purchased a Ruger LCR from TCGD for my wife however she was not satisfied with it. So, I called them and explained my situation. They told me to bring the gun back and we could work something out. Well, I did and we did. I walked out the door with a brand new Glock 26 9mm and a few boxes of ammo. Her loss is my gain (I hate that..lol). I consider myself to be a newbie to the gun scene and rely on folks like Tom and Brian to help me make wise decisions. If you are looking for a gun or anything gun related you will not find a better gun shop than in Elizabethon, TN at Tri Cities Gun Depot. I have sent several people there. Some purchased and some are still looking but will end up purchasing from them. Since March 2010 I have purchased a SA XDm 9mm, Colt Defender .45, Ruger LCR (Returned) and today the Glock 26. Keep em' coming guys! Thanks again for your excellent customer service and sales.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ae-35

db, one question, when you came in, did you stand just inside the door, for more than a couple of seconds? Sounds like you got a double dose of Tom's " Buy Me Now Dust" !!! haha.

Haha on the "Buy Me Now" Dust. I thought I felt something when I entered the place. Now I know their secrete. The G26 may replace my Colt Defender as my EDC....mmmm or maybe not.

Guest Tom@GunDepot

Glad we could help you DB.....:koolaid: on the Buy Me Now Dust its kind of a secret :D

Enjoy your Glock thanks again!

Tom

So what'll ya take for the G26, soon as she shoots it? :D

HAHA...Well, I have already laid claim to the G26 so I will be keeping it. It is a sweet little firearm.

To The Cat...The Gun Rack and Gunslingers are good shops but if you want the best service and prices you really need to check them out. Oh..watch out for the buy me now dust.

Guest Tom@GunDepot

^^^^

Thanks DB.....Glad your enjoying your Glock. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

:shhh:....."Buy Me Now Dust" is a secret!! LOL :biglol:

Tom

Edited by Tom@GunDepot

Glad to hear it was such a good experience. If I ever make it up that way, I'll have to check the place out.

But I think I'll wait until I perfect the "move your gun shop to Memphis" dust... :P

Guest The Highlander

My wife also carries a G26. And I concur about the guys at TCGD. They are pretty nice for a couple of goobers!

The Highlander

Guest Boogieman

Those guys are great. Bought my wifes Phoenix HP22 there and I'll be headed back to get my SR9c when I get my Sigma sold. Great guys, great prices.

Edited by Boogieman