%20 off 5.11 tactical gear

If this isn't allowed then mods can close it.

I'm not affiliated with either company but I really like 5.11 tactical gear.

For today only lapolicegear.com is offering 20% off any 5.11 purchase and if you purchase 2 clothing items you get free shipping.

coupon code is 511DAY

If you need shorts I recommend the Taclite pro shorts.

5.11 Tactical SALE plus FREE Shipping. 5.11 Tactical Pants In Stock Now.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also add that Hero-Gear (TN's largest 5.11 showroom) is holding their annual 5.11 Days on May 29th 2010.

The factory rep will be present and Hero-Gear will be offering 20% off of all 5.11 Tactical Gear.

$50.00 5.11 purchase gets you a free 5.11 hat

Other deals:

10% off all Used Firearms

20% off all Surefire

20% off all Knives

C Products AR mags @ 7.00 each

Buy any AR, get a free Spikes Tactical Lower Receiver

I will also add that Hero-Gear (TN's largest 5.11 showroom) is holding their annual 5.11 Days on May 29th 2010.

The factory rep will be present and Hero-Gear will be offering 20% off of all 5.11 Tactical Gear.

$50.00 5.11 purchase gets you a free 5.11 hat

Other deals:

10% off all Used Firearms

20% off all Surefire

20% off all Knives

C Products AR mags @ 7.00 each

Buy any AR, get a free Spikes Tactical Lower Receiver

Do you ship? Just in case I find myself needing some 5.11 gear on May 29th...

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

I got a 5.11 tactical bag for my son who is a LEO. He loves it and says the other guys are jealous. He also got the free hat. I checked the bag out and it is very high quality gear.

Do you ship? Just in case I find myself needing some 5.11 gear on May 29th...

Nevermind on the shipping. Just looked at your website and realized that I can buy online, so of course you'll ship. Will the sale extend to the website or will it be in-store only?

It's nearly a 5 hour drive according to MapQuest. Doubt I'll make it. But from all the good reviews I've seen, you might be right. ;)

I live almost in Kentucky, and my old pickup only goes 55 MPH. I imagine our drive is similar.

It's worth the trip. ;)

The good about L.A. Police gear: they have these sale quite often.

The Bad about L.A. police gear: a day after you place your order you will get an email saying most everything you ordered is on backorder. The last dozen times without fail this has happened to me. Most of the backorders lasted so long that I cancelled or modified the order. If they have something you want and dont need for 2 months they are a great place. If you need it in a hurry, better pass.

The good about L.A. Police gear: they have these sale quite often.

The Bad about L.A. police gear: a day after you place your order you will get an email saying most everything you ordered is on backorder. The last dozen times without fail this has happened to me. Most of the backorders lasted so long that I cancelled or modified the order. If they have something you want and dont need for 2 months they are a great place. If you need it in a hurry, better pass.

that's interesting, I've not had that problem with lapolicegear, maybe I'm just lucky. Either way, I just saved $17 because of their discount today.

that's interesting, I've not had that problem with lapolicegear, maybe I'm just lucky. Either way, I just saved $17 because of their discount today.

And maybe Im just unlucky. Honestly every order I have ever placed with them has had a long backorder. I still order from them when they have these good sales though, just cant be in a hurry to get it.

Guest Bronker
It's worth the drive...;)

No doubt.

Historically, however, the ride home is often an exercise in the futility of planning my response to my wife's first question:

"You have GOT to be kidding me...you spent WHAT!!!!!!!"

Her ;)

Me:panic:

I'm going to try to sneak down there...

Guest Bronker

Same thing with me, the last several times from OpticsPlanet. It is aggravating.

I try to order mostly from MidwayUSA. Great service, quick shipping.

Same thing with me, the last several times from OpticsPlanet. It is aggravating.

I try to order mostly from MidwayUSA. Great service, quick shipping.

I guess everybody has different experiences. Optics Planet is where I go when I need something fast. I have always gotten excellent service and usually have a shipping tracking# same day.

Guest Bronker
I guess everybody has different experiences. Optics Planet is where I go when I need something fast. I have always gotten excellent service and usually have a shipping tracking# same day.

Twice in a row...backorders. What irks me is that they let you go through the whole tedious process, and then a few days later inform you that it is on backorder.

Guess it just depends on what you are ordering.