HUGE Gun Sale: 19 January 2008 over 400 guns marked down!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
Bump....wish we had those in knoxville....that would be a nice break but hey, cant beat RK gun shows at the expo so cant really complain but wish they'd come around more often than quarterly

If you like the RK shows that much, then I would suggest that you skip out on a couple shows, put the $20 for admission (not to mention the other money you spend on useless stuff that you never intended to buy to begin with) in your gas tank and make the drive over to Hero Gear. Just get right down to the meat and potato's. They blow RK shows away IMHO.

The place was hopping boys!

I don't think Joe or Dan will post for a day or two while they recover!

Thanks Joe, another well spent trip to your store. I really like the new layout, you and your crew obviously worked your butts off to get it that way.

Folks, I have spent a lot of money on many things over the years and have NEVER received customer service from anyone selling anything. We need to support Joe enough so that he expands to Nashville area and I can go work for him!

Thanks Joe, I went there Thursday and find a cheap .22 that had broken and a $25 price tag on it. I took it to the range today an the gun is very accurate. It is marked Ranger 101.11A which is a Sears trade name, but I believe it is a Savage 6a. It would fire and eject the spent case but when you pulled the trigger nothing happened and I would then manually eject the live round and it would fire the next round. You can lock the bolt on this rifle and fire it and manually rack the bolt and eject the case and feed the next round, but everytime you fire it in semi-auto it would not fire the next round. I posted a thread over at rimfirecentral, and I am sure they can tell me what it needs, but if not the gun will work as is and all I have in $37 so I am not hurt at all. :rolleyes: I needed another .22 like another hole in my head but I could not pass up a good deal. Thanks again, Great gun store.

100_0578.jpg

100_0579.jpg

100_0580.jpg