Official TGO Christmas Loot List

Guest bkelm18

Guest bkelm18
Update,

I got a few things, nothing major.

There is one thing I was given that would top anything that I possible could have been given.

Our son and his wife came in from Arizona, she is 6 or 7 months along with being pregnant. It is going to be a boy. The big one is that they are going to give the baby my name. It is the best present I have ever been give.

Wow, now that's a gift.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muy cool. We have a great rc plane field here in Gallatin. Come on by anytime. Let me at the controls and lunch is on me. Or we can go to Gallatin Gun Club and practice dodging AA!!

Cash

RC plane

(not me)

10Twist-60-Mike-McC-F.jpg

Guest Scottech

Santa was pretty good to me.

I got a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe IWB for my XD, a nice Craftsman Ratchet set, a few video games for the Xbox 360, a couple of "Forces of Valor" diecast sets and about $300 in gift cards. I'm trying to trade the wife and friends for the gift cards so I'll have some cash for the gun show at Chilhowee this weekend! :confused:

I'm going to that show, as well this coming weekend. Spending money on my father-in-law, though. Hoping to pick up and feel some guns I've been considering.

Anyway... pretty good Christmas here... I got 2 Koralia 3's (pumps for my aquarium :up: ), a small Leatherman, AOEIII, an awesome BackPack (Wenger Synergy), little bit of money, Lowe's gift card, lots of clothes, and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting. :confused:

Brandon

Nice new plane! What engine you gonna put in it?

BTW, you should buy my planes! :confused: Know anyone wanting to get into the hobby? I've got a great deal for 'em! :up:

Brandon

Thanks! Right now just a Tower .75 that I got a smokin deal on and a 13x6 prop.. after I get bored with that I'm putting a Saito 125 on it. I dished out the money for the Futaba spread spectrum radio setup instead of power this time so once I recover a bit from that I'll get the Saito.

What do you have? I am always looking for stuff, or know people who are! PM me what you have.

Guest Halfpint

Wound up with cash, clothes, new tires for the beater, a couple DVD's, and ammo. Not too bad, but the best part was hearing my niece able to actually say my name for the first time. I've been "Unca Bubba" up til now.

Guest abailey362

plenty of smiles and excitement from my 2 yr old

I did pretty well myself with RockBand for the 360, some xbox accessories, Heros season 1, work clothes (wear a suit daily). My mom bought us a new hard drive camcorder, and I got the wifey some jewelry and a couple of old books she wanted.

Guest ETS_Inc

I got a Birthday / Christmas check from my folks. I used it to buy some clothes at Kohl's. I got a few cards, too. The thing that irked me though, was I didn't get anything from my son, not a gift, a card, not even a phone call. You'd think his mother would be more on the ball than that.

Oh well, I'm not a big fan of Christmas anyways. This is just all the more reason not to be.

Guest Phantom6
.....I'm trying to trade the wife and friends for the gift cards ...... :D

Let me know how that trade thing comes out. I'm thinking about taking the old lady to Guns and More/Predator in Bearden to see how much they might give me on her towards a new custom AR. I might even throw in my next door neighbor for a pair of extra mags. :eek::rofl::mad:

Guest Boomhower
Let me know how that trade thing comes out. I'm thinking about taking the old lady to Guns and More/Predator in Bearden to see how much they might give me on her towards a new custom AR. I might even throw in my next door neighbor for a pair of extra mags. :eek::rofl::mad:

Keep the neighbor. You might need her. Magazine's are a dime a dozen. :D

Guest ETS_Inc

Does the neighbor do dishes, vacuum, laundry, and make sammiches? Does she weigh less than my car? If she matches those criteria, and doesn't have an annoying, Fran Drescher-like voice, I might be willing to work out a trade with ya. I need a new maid. The last one's in the garage, waiting to be cut into smaller pieces.

Guest triggertime
I need a new maid. The last one's in the garage, waiting to be cut into smaller pieces.

Making your infamous homemade sausage again, Frank?