Official TGO Christmas Loot List

Guest bkelm18

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha you beat me to it, I was going to start a thread on this myself. Gun related I scored an Aker gun belt and an arc-p mini flashlight, woot! I also got a nice cover shirt, a Mitchell reel and some fishing tackle.

Armscor M1600 (I made a thread)

$100 cash

$50 debit card

Radio bag

2 pairs fleece-lined jeans.

Coffee set.

I had a good Christmas. The Armscor shoots great, it'll be better once I either get a new front sight for it, or I put a scope on it.

• Administrator

Some clothes

Kitchen cutlery set

Lens for the camera

S&W 442 snubby revolver

My kids are old enough (14 and 12) that they are almost past the point of being hyperactive at Christmas but still enjoy ripping through their loot to see what they have received.

Guest Boomhower

Pistol grip for my shotty

cordless hair and beard trimmer :( ( desperately needed a new one)

under garments

cash

cash

more cash

....more to come as we've not had Christmas with my parents or my wife's parents yet. :P

Guest canynracer

I got my Kahr CW40 couple days ago...got a "Hoodie" (I LOVE those things)

most fun was the kids, it is nice to know they got EVERYTHING they told santa they wanted...(the 12 yr old is too cool for Santa of course, but she did sit on his lap, and tell him the list, just in case..lol)

It was awsome to see how happy they were.

man we're all blessed huh!!! It was awesome to see my wifes face when she opened her presents...no kids yet but can't wait for that moment...

I got a Garmin GPS...

Wireless Mouse for my home computer

9mm ammo

Clothes

Money

Remington 12ga Pump Shotgun..cant wait to bust some clay birdies!!! Boom are you ready???

I hope everyone had a good one and as much as I hate to say it, it's back to work for me tomorrow....Merry Christmas!!!

Cash

Cash

Gift card to Dick's

Tie

Umbrella

This cool thing that you attach to the water faucet in the bathroom sink. You turn the cold water on, it lights the water blue. You turn the hot water on, it lights the water red.

A couple of books

My gift to myself: Browning/ProSteel John M. Browning signature special edition gun safe. Very nice. I did a product review posting here.

Kid got a ton of Star Wars toys. Wife and I got some cash from the respective parents. Still waiting on our "gift" that we've been waiting on for 9 months but it should be any day now. :(

We're waiting on our Christmas for each other (other than the new baby) until everything settles down from that big event.

Gift cards to Blockbuster, EBGames, and harbor freight

500 rounds 9mm ammo

a Meade computer controlled telescope :-)

My gift(s) to me was the Springfield TRP for the TGO IDPA shoots

a galco concealable belt holster for the Springer

a new LED head for my Surefire 6P

Guest bkelm18

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. I have about $600 bucks to spend on myself and am still deciding what to get. My top choices are a SW 442, an AK, or a compact 1911 (I'd need to save a bit more for this one).

Guest utarch00

24 Gun Safe from the wife and son

Dicks Gift Cards for ammo

Couple of Columbia Long Sleeve Button down shirts

Cash, Cash, & more Cash

I am thinking a .22 upper for the AR and a 1911(first one) or a suppressor from Frank.

Best part was watching my soon to be three year old enjoy Christmas. He just started to understand Santa and presents.

Update,

I got a few things, nothing major.

There is one thing I was given that would top anything that I possible could have been given.

Our son and his wife came in from Arizona, she is 6 or 7 months along with being pregnant. It is going to be a boy. The big one is that they are going to give the baby my name. It is the best present I have ever been given.