Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax
I just threw up on your gun cabinet ;)

Mike,

Now come to think of it, If I were to remember correctly Tipper lives in Carthage which is just a hop,skip and a jump from your hometown of Nashville Now.. Lets just say for arguements sake that Tipper were interested in coming over to the Right side supporting the NRA and all of our other Repub, right wing, God fearing beliefs but only needed a gentle hand from a gentleman to further persuade her; Would you be willing to take one for the team and do what ever it takes, possbly even sacrifice carnal knowledge to support your brothers here at TGO ???:)

This could be your shot at getting in the history booke !!

Mike,

Now come to think of it, If I were to remember correctly Tipper lives in Carthage which is just a hop,skip and a jump from your hometown of Nashville Now.. Lets just say for arguements sake that Tipper were interested in coming over to the Right side supporting the NRA and all of our other Repub, right wing, God fearing beliefs but only needed a gentle hand from a gentleman to further persuade her; Would you be willing to take one for the team and do what ever it takes, possbly even sacrifice carnal knowledge to support your brothers here at TGO ???:D

This could be your shot at getting in the history booke !!

My girlfriend...

IMG_0348.jpg

Guest jackdm3
Hilarious! :D

Seriously, though, it is always sad to see a marriage end. A vow is a vow and should never be broken.

... but mistakes are made ...

It's hard to believe it took Tipper 40 years to figure out ALGORE was a liberal nut job.

Hope she takes more than half. That might slow him down from destroying what is left of my country.

Guest SUNTZU

RealClearPolitics - Video - CBS' "Evening News": Gore's Loss To Bush Contributed To Separation

On Tuesday’s CBS Evening News, with the help of the Washington Post’s Sally Quinn, Sharyl Attkisson managed to blame news, that Al and Tipper Gore are separating, on how they never got over being denied the presidency despite winning the popular vote in 2000. If only Bush hadn’t taken it from them.

Attkisson recalled “it’s been ten years since that oddly public passionate kiss at the Democratic convention. That was followed by Gore winning the popular vote for President but losing the electoral vote. Family friend Sally Quinn says that may have done the marriage irreparable harm.â€

Viewers then head from Quinn, who’s married former Post Executive Editor Ben Bradlee and is now titular overseer of the paper’s “On Faith†blog: “He obviously suffered a lot and still is suffering. He’ll never get over that and neither will she.â€

Video at link.

RealClearPolitics - Video - CBS' "Evening News": Gore's Loss To Bush Contributed To Separation

On Tuesday’s CBS Evening News, with the help of the Washington Post’s Sally Quinn, Sharyl Attkisson managed to blame news, that Al and Tipper Gore are separating, on how they never got over being denied the presidency despite winning the popular vote in 2000. If only Bush hadn’t taken it from them.

Attkisson recalled “it’s been ten years since that oddly public passionate kiss at the Democratic convention. That was followed by Gore winning the popular vote for President but losing the electoral vote. Family friend Sally Quinn says that may have done the marriage irreparable harm.â€

Viewers then head from Quinn, who’s married former Post Executive Editor Ben Bradlee and is now titular overseer of the paper’s “On Faith†blog: “He obviously suffered a lot and still is suffering. He’ll never get over that and neither will she.â€

Video at link.

Oh man..you're KIDDING right? I mean REALLY?

it's Bush's fault that they're separating???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest Lester Weevils
Tipper is a liberal nut job too. Remember when she was attacking devil music?

That was perhaps Frank Zappa's finest hour.

The good stuff starts about 4:00

Its a shame Zappa didn't live long enough to perhaps testify in front of Waxman or Boxer.

I somehow can't help but wonder if this is some form of asset-protection maneuver. So much has come out about how much the global-warming thing has been covered up, exaggerated, etc., that Mr. Gore may feel he is under threat of potential litigation from some quarters. I don't know the state of the law, but if they obtain a divorce before legal action were filed against him (and Tipper gets virtually everything by mutual agreement), would that protect most of their assets for the children? Just asking...and it will be interesting to see how their assets are divided.

As for "It's Bush's fault": priceless, but I was actually waiting for someone in the media to say it. :(

Guest Bronker

So I guess it is true, that delusional psychosis does NOT make the heart grow fonder?

gore-pray_1.jpg

Who couldn't love that freak parade?

Guest SUNTZU

gore-pray_1.jpg

Eco-Prayer Guidelines

Guidelines for

Eco-Prayer and Good Will Intention

These are suggestions. Each person can follow his or her own tradition and conscience.

Choose a plant, place or animal that you love and engage in daily Eco-Prayer and Good Will Intention for it and the whole ecosystem supporting it.

For example: If you love Panda Bears then pray daily for them and the entire forest environment that they live in.

1. What You Love

Daily prayer and Intention for what we love grows with practice. Choose an animal, plant or place that you love. Pray and hold Good Will Intention for it and the whole environment that supports it each day.

For example, if you care for hawks, pray for them to thrive (or visualize them as healthy) and for the sky and trees that they live in.

You may choose to include prayer for the people who live in and influence the ecosystem as well.

More crazy **** at link.