SB3012 and Cards

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

I hosted this file so whoever needs this can use it. TNRebel gave it to me, and I hosted it online so we don't have to do the email and pm tag game all day long for the TGO'ers to get this file. It's 10 to a page, front and back.

No Guns, No Money Card

I was wondering, with the passage of the new laws considering carry within a building that serves alcohol for on-site consumption, if anyone has anything substantially similar to this in like a pdf format for others to print and use.

NoGuns-front.jpg

NoGuns-back1.jpg

Found it on another forum... I can make some, but didn't want to do it if someone already had one that we could use... Also, we need to put tngunowners.com on the bottom...

Edited by Glock23ForMe
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Straight Shooter

Id be interested in buying some of these, maybe wallet sized so I could carry them and use as needed. I think maybe one or two more on here I know would like some too, Ill check. Let me/us know what we need to do.

Guest GLOCKGUY
I made one of these up a while back and peoples interest dies out really fast...

nogunscopy-2.jpg

Thanks I printed me up a few of these...

Guest charlie8584
I was wondering, with the passage of the new laws considering carry within a building that serves alcohol for on-site consumption, if anyone has anything substantially similar to this in like a pdf format for others to print and use.

NoGuns-front.jpg

NoGuns-back1.jpg

Found it on another forum... I can make some, but didn't want to do it if someone already had one that we could use... Also, we need to put tngunowners.com on the bottom...

271,00 permits and over 6,000,000 residents in tennessee. I'll leave the math to you in calculating exactly what impact we can have be boycotting establishments. Seems pretty clear to me we better play nice to advance our cause. We ARE in the minority!

271,00 permits and over 6,000,000 residents in tennessee. I'll leave the math to you in calculating exactly what impact we can have be boycotting establishments. Seems pretty clear to me we better play nice to advance our cause. We ARE in the minority!

271,000 PERMITS. What people don't consider is...

2 permits in my household, BUT 4 people + my in-laws who are with us much of the time = 6 people they will not recieve $$$ from.

Last year when we had resturaunt carry for a bit, we had a place I LOVED that posted. During this time I made sure to got to Red Lobster, Applebees, etc. (places that did not post) combined our bills onto one reciept (always $75-100.) and made it a point to drop off the reciept to the mgr at the posted place. I urged other HCP holder I know to do the same. I don't know what effect it had BUT after a couple of weeks the sign came down. Go figure.

271,000 PERMITS. What people don't consider is...

2 permits in my household, BUT 4 people + my in-laws who are with us much of the time = 6 people they will not recieve $$$ from.

Last year when we had resturaunt carry for a bit, we had a place I LOVED that posted. During this time I made sure to got to Red Lobster, Applebees, etc. (places that did not post) combined our bills onto one reciept (always $75-100.) and made it a point to drop off the reciept to the mgr at the posted place. I urged other HCP holder I know to do the same. I don't know what effect it had BUT after a couple of weeks the sign came down. Go figure.[/quote]

Best idea I have seen yet. Love it.

Guest benchpresspower
Id be interested in buying some of these, maybe wallet sized so I could carry them and use as needed. I think maybe one or two more on here I know would like some too, Ill check. Let me/us know what we need to do.

i'll buy some

Guest TnRebel

The point is no matter who's cards you use ... that if they get enough cards then they realize how much money they are losing. for ever card that they are handed they lose a minimum of two people and mostly four.

Guest Glock23ForMe

It doesn't say we're gonna burn the place down... We're just choosing not to spend our money there, and telling them why. 100% of the managers that open the door for you and you go, "Oh, I'm not coming in..." are going to wonder why your denying their place of employment business, we're just letting them know why, in an EXTREMELY PEACEABLE fashion. We're not marching down the streets with headbands on screaming about it, we ARE going to walmart, buying cardstock and putting these on it to inform those of why we choose. They can throw it in the trashcan, I dont give a :), but when Me, My GF, My Dad, and My stepmom leave Restaurant 1 and pull into Restaurant 2's parking lot and spend upwards of $100, I'll at least feel better.

Guest Glock23ForMe
i'll buy some

You mean like, instead of going to Wally World (Packing of course) and buying business card stock and printing them...

I'll Sell Some.... :) (Royalties to Rebel, of course :P)

They are very, very nice cards... Hell, I'll even ship them FO' FREE!

Guest TnRebel
It doesn't say we're gonna burn the place down... We're just choosing not to spend our money there, and telling them why. 100% of the managers that open the door for you and you go, "Oh, I'm not coming in..." are going to wonder why your denying their place of employment business, we're just letting them know why, in an EXTREMELY PEACEABLE fashion. We're not marching down the streets with headbands on screaming about it, we ARE going to walmart, buying cardstock and putting these on it to inform those of why we choose. They can throw it in the trashcan, I dont give a :), but when Me, My GF, My Dad, and My stepmom leave Restaurant 1 and pull into Restaurant 2's parking lot and spend upwards of $100, I'll at least feel better.

And the average permit holder = four in a party that is over 1/4th ans still a chunk of change to the restraint owner . and the ranks of HCP's are growing daily. so it is a force to be reckoned with .

Guest TnRebel
You mean like, instead of going to Wally World (Packing of course) and buying business card stock and printing them...

I'll Sell Some.... ;) (Royalties to Rebel, of course :P)

They are very, very nice cards... Hell, I'll even ship them FO' FREE!

Donate my shear to TGO thank you ;)

Guest GLOCKGUY
I am at work at the base on my laptop, which doesn't have the cards on it,, but I will e-mail them from home when I get off at 10pm.

I did find this page where you can download the cards off of a link from TFA if that will work for you guys.

Free "No Guns, No Money" Cards

Thanks for the link those worked out good. I just hope I never have to hand them out....;)

Guest Broomhead

The link posted in this thread already were for Missouri cards. Can someone post up some TN cards so I don't have to hunt for days trying to find the other thread?

Guest Glock23ForMe
The link posted in this thread already were for Missouri cards. Can someone post up some TN cards so I don't have to hunt for days trying to find the other thread?

I have a pdf for some cards that Rebel gave me. I'm probably gonna post it somewhere so you guys can download it. It's not a TN, its a generic state one. I like it.

Guest Glock23ForMe

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

I hosted this file so whoever needs this can use it. TNRebel gave it to me, and I hosted it online so we don't have to do the email and pm tag game all day long for the TGO'ers to get this file. It's 10 to a page, front and back.

No Guns, No Money Card

Guest Benelli Nova Guy
I am at work at the base on my laptop, which doesn't have the cards on it,, but I will e-mail them from home when I get off at 10pm.

I did find this page where you can download the cards off of a link from TFA if that will work for you guys.

Free "No Guns, No Money" Cards

I like that one, customizable

If you want to get some printed, I would recommend 48hourprint.com. We have used them in the past. They were cheaper back then but still quality and great turn around time.

Business Cards | Online Printing Services from 48HourPrint.com, high quality, guaranteed, folded business cards, business card templates

Use the coupon code GRAPHICS20P for 20% off. 44 bucks for 500 cards. I think thats pretty fair and much cheaper and better looking that printing your own (ink is expensive).

Guest Broomhead
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

No Guns, No Money Card

Thanks Brother! It is greatly appreciated! But, do I have to have an account with FileDen in order to download it?