SB3012 and Cards

Guest Glock23ForMe

Thanks Brother! It is greatly appreciated! But, do I have to have an account with FileDen in order to download it?

Just right-click on the link and choose "Save as" or click the little disk icon when it opens Adobe Acrobate.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead
Just right-click on the link and choose "Save as" or click the little disk icon when it opens Adobe Acrobate.

Thanks. It worked that time. The first time I clicked on it, though, it took me to FileDen's front page and asked for my log-in information.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Yeah, sorry about this... I have a mac. :poop:

But they are nice cards.

Guest charlie8584

Still in the minority. Play nice or we'll wind up losing in the long run. I support a nuter bill advocating nutering anyone who displays poor judgement. That way we don't FURTHER dilute the "good" gene pool!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

I hosted this file so whoever needs this can use it. TNRebel gave it to me, and I hosted it online so we don't have to do the email and pm tag game all day long for the TGO'ers to get this file. It's 10 to a page, front and back.

No Guns, No Money Card

I was wondering, with the passage of the new laws considering carry within a building that serves alcohol for on-site consumption, if anyone has anything substantially similar to this in like a pdf format for others to print and use.

NoGuns-front.jpg

NoGuns-back1.jpg

Found it on another forum... I can make some, but didn't want to do it if someone already had one that we could use... Also, we need to put tngunowners.com on the bottom...

I don't have time to read through the whole thread so I don't know if it's been addressed.

If TFA is the creator of that card, then removing their name would be an infringement without their consent.

Considering John Harris is a lawyer, I would start over from scratch.

Guest Glock23ForMe
I don't have time to read through the whole thread so I don't know if it's been addressed.

If TFA is the creator of that card, then removing their name would be an infringement without their consent.

Considering John Harris is a lawyer, I would start over from scratch.

Well, I found some other ones that TNRebel gave me and I hosted them online under the link in my post. So, I'm not gonna get sued over free little cards, yet anyways... :D

Guest TnRebel
Well, I found some other ones that TNRebel gave me and I hosted them online under the link in my post. So, I'm not gonna get sued over free little cards, yet anyways... :D

you should be able to edit them to add TGO at the bottom if you like , if not let me know and I will do it and resend to you .

Guest cappy

if you really wanted them done right instead of printing them yourself there is a commerical on about vistaprint.com 500 premium cards for $10.00 just thought i would throw that out there!