alright, who was OCing @ amigos in jbro?

Guest friesepferd

Guest friesepferd

wasnt trying to create a OC vs CC argument by any means. Although I don't really do it, I have no problem with people that do. I think the large majority of people assume they are LEOs. I certainly dont expect to see any signs b/c of it.

Haha... Why do you still go to the Amigo's in Jonesborough? Why don't you just go down 11-E toward Greeneville to Vega's and get some AUTHENTIC Mexican food. Vega's beats the crap outta Amigo's, and it's cheaper.

I go to Vega's as well. Just depends on what I want. There are a few dishes at Amigos that Vega's doesn't have, and Vega's tends to be slower (though this time at Amigos I got a new waitress who really wasnt on top of things.). I do enjoy Vega's as well though. Their authentic food is very good.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

I go to Vega's as well. Just depends on what I want. There are a few dishes at Amigos that Vega's doesn't have, and Vega's tends to be slower (though this time at Amigos I got a new waitress who really wasnt on top of things.). I do enjoy Vega's as well though. Their authentic food is very good.

I'm from right down the road from there. I went to DCHS. I love me some Vega's. I liked Amigo's, but since I moved here, came home, Dad wanted me to visit Vega's. So we went out and got some AUTHENTIC Mexican. I love being able to get something different than at every other Mexican place. Try their tamales.

Guest friesepferd
I'm from right down the road from there. I went to DCHS. I love me some Vega's. I liked Amigo's, but since I moved here, came home, Dad wanted me to visit Vega's. So we went out and got some AUTHENTIC Mexican. I love being able to get something different than at every other Mexican place. Try their tamales.

ya. i will have to try their tamales. i like them quite a bit.

you live round there then? I do too. Didnt figure given your info said Murfreesboro.

which range do you shoot at?

Guest Glock23ForMe
ya. i will have to try their tamales. i like them quite a bit.

you live round there then? I do too. Didnt figure given your info said Murfreesboro.

which range do you shoot at?

I live in Murfreesboro now. I go to MTSU. I go home every now and then. Have you ever heard of Garland Hardwoods?

Unlike most other subjects, you can't post an OC story on here without it turning into at the least an OC v CC thread...and more likely anti-OC thread.

I think it's turned into a which Mexican restaurant is better thread. Haha. I've only seen a few people OCing. One was at a rest area going towards Nashville I believe. The others were at the Vol Market on Western Avenue in Knoxville, where all their employees OC.

Guest Keinengel

I believe Open Carry vs CC is purely situational. If im going into Wal-mart to buy a carton of eggs at 5:00 im probably going to be CC. however if im driving back down to Manchester for a weekend visit with friends and family and i stop at the Outpost or gas station on I-24 in the middle of the afternoon then im not going to bother removing my holster or switching to my CC holster. TN is an open carry legal state and if the pants wetters and lefty wingnuts want to call the cops on me for legally open carrying then so be it. That aside M'boro has like one decent Mexican restaurant sadly.

Guest Glock23ForMe
That aside M'boro has like one decent Mexican restaurant sadly.

Yeah, they are all bad... Nothing as good as Amigo's or Vega's

I saw someone OC'ing on Dickerson Road last weekend. I took the scenic route up to Guns and Leather - heard they were working on 65 and I wasn't in a hurry.

I got stopped at a red light and saw a guy walking down the street. He was OC'ing right next to the infamous HCP badge. :D

Guest Glock23ForMe
He was OC'ing right next to the infamous HCP badge. :D

Have some friends that purchased the HCP Badge, I call them stupid, but, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but never would I find a purpose for one, other than to melt it down in the street for Gits and Shiggles. :poop:

• 3 weeks later...