Please vote on this poll

Guest Jamie
You've read Thomas Paine's "The Age of Reason", I presume? He caused a *****storm in his own life with that one.

Nope, haven't read that one.

Sounds like I need to though.

J.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamie
Is it that high? Desk jobs suck.

Okay, now I've got the confusion thing going on...

What'd I miss?

Edit: Never mind... you were responding to Enfield's last post and mine got in the way.

J.

Guest jackdm3
4500 posts in one year? Good Lord, man! Don't you have a life?

Oh, I forgot. "At TGO, the first rule is: We don't talk about post count. The second rule is: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT POST COUNT."

Guest jackdm3
Okay, now I've got the confusion thing going on...

What'd I miss?

J.

To clarify: Desk jobs AT HOME suck. 'puter is always on, from 8AM to 11PM, or so. But y'all been talking more today than I do in a week.

Not to change the subject, but to change the subject (and David will say "thread drift"), I read the other day that Johnny Ringo (John Peters Ringold) was found sitting between two trees outside of Tombstone, with a bullet hole in his head. The verdict was suicide, though both Earp and Holiday claimed that they had shot him.

Back to Islamic terrorism!

Guest Jamie
:D

"In wine there is truth"

and

"A wise man states as true nothing he does not prove" (don't swear to anything you don't know firsthand)

Happy now?

J.

Guest jackdm3

Just remembered: kb4ns has 1,600+ in three months. At that rate, we're talking 6,400 in a year. Must be something in our Memphis water.

Guest jackdm3

I shouldn't say it, but I will. Some of us are sick of it all and are ready for a fight. They don't deserve to take our town.

I shouldn't say it, but I will. Some of us are sick of it all and are ready for a fight. They don't deserve to take our town.

Kinda like this topic, it's been a long slow spiral. I remember when Memphis had potential. Taking it back will be hard.