Was Tennessee voting rigged?

Was the Tennessee primary election rigged?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Tennessee primary election rigged?

• Absolutely, voting is a waste of time.
    • Maybe, but I doubt it.
    • It wasn't rigged, we just lost. Get over it, and make November count.
    • Not rigged, the thinking people are just outnumbered in this state.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I don't think I did.

I was making a point unrelated to anything you have said. Actually I never had a thought about anything posted when I made my remark. I was stating what I believe to be fact. a certain percent of people vote for who they think will win, no matter who's best.

That, I agree with!!!! Sorry, I guess I missed to point!!!

• 2 weeks later...
there are no valid options in your poll.

How in the world can anyone be honestly surprised that Haslam won?

People (like me) who DON'T HAVE T.V......We actually go to debates and read the response of the candidates online to the 10 zillion questions asked of them.

Does no one actually research the candidates before they vote??

People (like me) who DON'T HAVE T.V......We actually go to debates and read the response of the candidates online to the 10 zillion questions asked of them.

You answered your own question I think. It is all about how much you can spend and how much you can get your face out there on TV. I would dare so most voters have no clue what the person they are voting for stands for. Thats how we end up with Obamas

During the last primary, I worked as a precinct judge. The questions some voters asked me made it obvious that they didn't understand the election process or know anything about the candidates running for office.

Honestly I wasn't very impressed with any of the candidates. RR may be for guns but he had no shot at winning this election. Wamp has been in Washington for far too long. He has lying politician written all over him. BH may not be our best choice, but he is better than the alternative at this point. I will be voting for him in November.

People choosing not to vote because their perfect candidate isn't there is silly. That's how we end up with Obama in the White House. None of the Republican options were good, but they were all better than what we got.

....Honestly I wasn't very impressed with any of the candidates. RR may be for guns but he had no shot at winning this election. Wamp has been in Washington for far too long. He has lying politician written all over him. BH may not be our best choice, but he is better than the alternative at this point. I will be voting for him in November.

People choosing not to vote because their perfect candidate isn't there is silly. That's how we end up with Obama in the White House. None of the Republican options were good, but they were all better than what we got. ....

Some great wisdom in this post. Especially the words about the "perfect candidate". There aint any.

RE: Ron Ramsey:____________

I have hesitated greatly to say this; but i believe it is worth consideration. Could it be possible that Haslam used Ramsey as a willing accomplice to split the Republican Primary vote in order to beat "Stateline" Wamp in this primary in exchange for his (...Haslam's...) backing sometime down the road (...say after two Haslam terms as governor....)?

I don't want to think that because i like Ramsey on a personal basis; and there is no way to know for sure; but politics is a dirty business. Dont discount the possibility. It has happened before.

Food for thought.

Leroy