Fishing without licence

Guest strelcevina

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Strel you don't have a clue. You jump on here basically accusing them of being racist or profiling and saying they have no education. It has already been pointed out TWRA officers are formally educated and also trained Law Enforcement Officers. Somebody who doesn't provide acceptable identification when being charged with a crime can't be cited and released. Regardless if they are Caucasian, Hispanic, or Vietnamese. I have seen a Vietnamese man arrested for fishing offense because he couldn't prove who he was so shove that dumb idea about them targeting Hispanics out the window. You don't like the law complain to your lawmakers not about the Officer doing his job.

One more thing I got so tanned this summer ,that I went fishing and was arrested 3times .

'Splain this one, Ricky...you got your license CHECKED three times, or you actually got ARRESTED three times? Mucho difference. The former is no big deal...I'm as white as a bag of White Lily flour, and have been checked probably 6-8 times this summer alone, not counting the times I was checked for my hunting license. The latter case (that's the second one, if your english is indeed as poor as your post suggests), however, shines a quite different light on things...suggesting that you were doing something illegal: fishing without a license in an area where one is required, for example.

Just sayin...

Report says, from 820 citations only 29,jailed ..

And we all know who are majority fisherman in TN.

So to answer ur question.

Latino going 75mph will get jailed

Others any speed . Just pay a ticket

This is of course backed by evidence and in no way a liberal conspiracy theory right? So you will of course have no problem producing said evidence. We'll be here waiting when you do.

In response to your first part about 29 arrests with 25 being illegals. Do you think that possibly it could be maybe that just perhaps:

A) They were breaking TWO laws at the same time while others were breaking only one, therefore warranted arrest, or

:lol: Illegals are a lot harder to track because they don't have a social security number and therefore detainment was warranted, or

C) They were arrested so they could be handed over to ICE for deportation which according to federal law is the correct action?

To a liberal the only possible reason for the arrest of an illegal alien (please note the word "illegal," look up its definition and then continue reading) is racism. Illegal alien sets off bomb killing 1,000,000 people and is arrested = racism.

Get your head out of...the sand, yea that's it. Some say that the place with the highest instances of racism is the Southern U.S. I say it's the liberal mind.

I think it's pretty obvious that if you fail to show a fishing license you will receive a citation.

To receive a citation, you need proper identification.

You fail to show proper ID, you will be cuffed and stuffed until your identity can be verified.

Oh look!

Another mysterious thread closing