Hillary: On Gun Control

Guest Scottech

Guest Scottech

Hillary Clinton, the lead Presidential Democratic Party candidate is for banning all guns in America. She is considered by those who have dealt with her as a little more than just a little self-righteous.

At a recent rural elementary school meeting in north Florida she asked the kids audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, she started to slowly clap her hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, she said into the microphone, 'Every time I clap my hands, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

A young voice with a proud southern accent from the front of the crowd pierced the quiet! 'Well, stop clappin' ya stupid biotch!'

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i took this from another forum i post on where the candidates were being discussed. its validity hasnt been verified by me but i assume you can look these up in the books they are listed as being from.

QUOTES FROM THE WOMAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT:

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices... Government has to make those choices for people"

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hasert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe."

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"

(From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at a Democrat lawyer.)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."

(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot"

From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"

(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"Son of a b!tch."

(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"

(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f***k her here!!"

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?"

(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

Does she kiss her momma with that mouth?

I would say Bill, but we all know the truth about that.

Well she does address that little issue, "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f***k her here!!"

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"

:D

Guest TargetShooter84

Now I understand why Bill had a scandalous affair with Monica Lewinsky...it was the only way to get satisfied without the b*tch using potty mouth during intimate intercourses....

Guest TargetShooter84
i took this from another forum i post on where the candidates were being discussed. its validity hasnt been verified by me but i assume you can look these up in the books they are listed as being from.
He's probably afraid he's gonna catch something from that nasty mouth. :D

Now did she really say all that crap? If so she should not even be allow in public much less have the privilege of wanting to serve as POTUS.;)

Until we look in the books listed, its uncertain....but very possible she did anyways

I'd hate to get an PTD (profanity transmitted disease) from her....

Guest TargetShooter84
everybody gives bill crap about Monica Lewinsky not being a perfect 10 but look at hillary,i would do monica in a heart beat if i had to wake up next to that thing every morning

:eek::bowrofl::bowrofl:.......Amen to that! :up: