Are you a Democrat, Republican or Redneck?

Guest Boomhower

Guest Boomhower

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck? Here is a little test

that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you

do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN READ ON:

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man

look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would

inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What

about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the

knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does

the pistol have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

..............................................................................................................

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

..............................................................................................................

Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG ! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or

Hollow Points?! '

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tombstone

I guess I would be the redneck. After dropping the Islamic attacker, I would make sure that I had at least a couple of rounds left for the Democrat that was standing next to his slain family, but still worried about the rights of the Islamic dude.

Did I type that out loud? LOL

Sounds like the redneck had an 8 rd mag with one in the spout,shot to slide lock,reloaded with a 10 rd mag and had one rd left.WTF?.He couldn't fire one more rd?.

he was being carefull!!!he didnt want it to like he means to kill him....duh...:(

Sounds like the redneck had an 8 rd mag with one in the spout,shot to slide lock,reloaded with a 10 rd mag and had one rd left.WTF?.He couldn't fire one more rd?.

Probably a typo from when someone changed the carried weapon in the joke. The first time I saw read this joke, they were carrying a G23 and the redneck fired 20 or 30 shots.

I guess I'd be a redneck/republican/thug...I'd find his wallet, get his address and go find the guy that sent him.

Not because I want to..but because I don't want it to happen again.

if that means I'm "taking the law into my own hands"...well..I guess I am..but I will be dang sure that my family wouldn't be in danger.

Guest canynracer
Note to self: don't rob Tower :D

yeah gotta be careful with him, he likes turning things into toothpaste...mafia style...

just because everyone else said republican, or redneck...and I feel like debating...I think I would take the democrat approach....LMFAO:popcorn:

yeah gotta be careful with him, he likes turning things into toothpaste...mafia style...

Nah..not mafia style..I just want to stop the threat. both the immediate threat and any future threat. I want to win, if I can, the first time and make sure thats thats the ONLY time I have to.

Since the police are not there to protect me, then I guess its' my responsibility. eh?