Middle and Northern Middle Tennessee Meet!

Pick a date for our meet!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a date for our meet!

• Sat OCT 9th
    • Sun OCT 10th
    • Sat OCT 16th
    • Sun OCT 17th
    • Sat OCT 23rd
    • Sun OCT 24th
    • Sat OCT 30th
    • Sun OCT 31st

Okay folks; eleven (11) people have voted and we have a tie between Saturday the 23rd, Sunday the 24th and Sunday the 30th.

Since there is already a "Middle Tennessee" event scheduled at Owl Hollow on the 30th (see: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/events-gatherings/47080-middle-tn-owl-hollow-meet-10-30-a.html)) so I think those who want to get together in "Northern Middle Tennessee" should stick to the 23rd or 24th.

I can't be involved on Saturday (10/23) due to a prior commitment, so if I could be allowed to be a bit selfish; I would like to try and do this on Sunday the 24th. If a lot of people who could come on the 23rd can't on the 24th we can change the date; it won't hurt my feelings. :poop:

Montgomery County Shooting Complex opens at 1PM on Sunday and that's when I think we should all try to be there to get in as much range time as possible.

Of course, our other option is to join in with the October 30th event at Owl Hollow and if most of you guys want to do that that's great as well.

Please let me know your thoughts/concerns - if it looks like this is a "go" than I'll create a separate thread to announce the event!

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 23 24 or 30 ?????

I guess any of those would work. I will bring quality 9x19mm ammo if one of you guys will let my wife and/or me shoot your 9mm gun.

Mike B

PS I've ordered Remington Bonded 9x19 Golden Saber 147 grain hollow point (AMM-452 -- Cheaper Than Dirt).

In the distant future (if my wife can handle a 9mm) I'm considering the Sig Sauer P226 or Sig Sauer 2023

Edited by perstare
Add Postscript

Of all the fellows who expressed interest in this, I think I'm second closest to that location. I've been there; I like it. Secondly, my wife and I have very few commitments for the proposed dates.

That is why I did not vote -- I will go along with the majority. I will be out of town for one week and I'll check back with you to see what date was decided on.

Thanks

Mike B

perstare

PS If some of the guys have small 9mm autos, please bring them if you're willing to have my wife to try them out for ease of use. I've ordered high-quality ammo for 9mm to use.

Guest GunTroll
Sunday the 24th? That sounds good to me.

Do we need an new "official" event thread to announce the details???

Yep, the 24th. Sure. Since you started this one go for it. That is, if the 24th is the set in stone date.

just added another for the 24th. ill be there.

i will also have my set of 9mm glocks there for whoever posted above wanting to get his wife on one. ill try to talk my wife into going as well as women seem to prefer other women showing them things like that.