Skeet shooting in East Tn.

Guest Rccola

I wanna try skeet shooting but I don't know of any places to go. I live in Knoxville, and I have family near Kingsport that I go see at least once a month so I don't mind traveling to go shooting. Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdsusong

hello, I live in White Pine which is half way from Kville to Kingsport. We have a gun club here that offers both skeet and trap. The price is very reasonable. It is called "Hog Heaven Gun Club". Take I-40 toward Ashville at the 40-81 split and take the first exit "White Pine", turn left and about 1 mile on the left. Miss Ann will would be glad for anyone to come up and shoot. You can search the web for more info. I hope this helps.

Thanks guys for the info I might go check out Hog Heaven this weekend. I'll only check it out cause I don't have a shotgun yet. I'm still trying to decide if I should get one or not.

yes get one.its unmatched in fun when you step up to the line at the range next to abunch of 9mm's,and people not wearing ear protection!:rolleyes:

+ a good 12g with 00buck is perfect for a home gun.i have a mossberg 500a w/pistol grip,collapsible stock,and door breach.its my tacticool gun :D

Guest cdsusong

i don't believe Morristown Trap Club has a skeet range, only trap. They do have a Bow range that is set up with different stations in the woods. I don't shoot bow but it looks like it would be fun. It is the first gravel road to the left before you get to the Cherokee Park entrance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest readyornot

I highly recommend the Oak Ridge Sportsman Association. They have everything from skeet and trap to action pistol, plinking range, bench rest range for high powered rifles, even archery. All for $120/year. Check out their website http://orsa.nxs.net/

It's not a problem to get a sponsor. e-mail me if you are interested and you can go as my guest to check it out.

I highly recommend the Oak Ridge Sportsman Association. They have everything from skeet and trap to action pistol, plinking range, bench rest range for high powered rifles, even archery. All for $120/year. Check out their website http://orsa.nxs.net/

It's not a problem to get a sponsor. e-mail me if you are interested and you can go as my guest to check it out.

Wow thanks for the offer to go as your guest. I might have to take you up on that, in a couple of weeks.