Was President Obama using code words for gun control legislation?

Guest milo itchdigit

It's because an insane man got hold of a gun. Guns in America will never be banned. That's "aluminum foil hat" talk. Obama will be elected again. I will vote for him and so will all of my middle of the road and independent guys along with most democrats. There was no code. There was a guy in my HCP class who shot a different persons target and still got an HCP.
You do know that the vast majority of "middle of the road" and independent guys(and girls) voted against the Democrats and Obama's agenda in the last election don't you? I can tell you that this independent voter isn't voting for Obama in 2012, and I can't think of a single person that I know who is, including several lifelong, dyed in the wool, Democrats.
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because an insane man got hold of a gun. Guns in America will never be banned. That's "aluminum foil hat" talk. Obama will be elected again. I will vote for him and so will all of my middle of the road and independent guys along with most democrats. There was no code. There was a guy in my HCP class who shot a different persons target and still got an HCP.

So, kesava, how did the Republicans take the House back by such a good margin? All those

middle of the roaders seemed to have switched, or at least had second thoughts about voting

for the fraud. The "O" may get re-elected, but I'll bet you Republicans gain the Senate. I

really have my doubts about him getting re-elected. He has exposed himself for the fraud he is.

I doubt guns will be banned, too, but the idea of him issuing orders to his minions to bypass the

legislators and regulate guns will be disastrous. Talk about the police state.

All this stuff happening in two years is eery if you think about it. No one president has been able

to usurp this much power that I know of. Regulating CO2, healthcare bill, robbing the treasury

and having them turn around and just start printing money. And now the guns. A lot of things are

falling into place and nobody is watching, well, paying attention. The executive branch is causing a

ruckus that will have to be dealt with.

Everything he has said has been code words for communism. Wait and see. Kesava, you wouldn't

really vote for a communist, would you?

Guest bluecanary25

Sounds like Kesava is shaking the tree. How many monkeys will hoot and howler?

Getting baited just like Kw**... awww, you know who, did to so many here.

I doubt there are 218 votes in the House for any gun restriction legislation. Even a magazine capacity

limit wouldn't make it there. Peter King and who else with an "R" next to their name is pushing this?

How many "R's" would be willing to side with the radicals in the House? Damned few. I don't see anything

coming out of committee that would pass. Too much of a political hot potato. It would bring the Tea

Party people to remind them that 1994 could be repeated, only by replacing more "R's". Hopefully,

that will happen anyway.

If Peter King gets his way, I guess no one can ever go hunting with him or anyone else, since you could not be within 1000 feet with a gu. Course, maybe they don't hunt - except for which the wind is blowing politically.

If Peter King gets his way, I guess no one can ever go hunting with him or anyone else, since you could not be within 1000 feet with a gu. Course, maybe they don't hunt - except for which the wind is blowing politically.

He isn't going to get his way. Boehner already blew him off.

GOP leaders John Boehner and Eric Cantor: We're against Rep. Peter King's gun control bill

People accepting what they hear at face value. Miseducation and propaganda. Daft group mentality. It goes both ways im sure.

Did you mean to say "disinformation" instead of miseducation? There has certainly been a lot of

disinformation, like lies about the healthcare bill, stimulus bill(shovel ready jobs, that is) and pretty

much doing something else behind the scenes while spewing publically about other things. The

majority in this country is making a big decision that started last November. We don't like Marxism

and are rejecting it and it will continue in 2012.

If you think the messiah is good for the country, ask Jan Brewer about a lawsuit from the Fed about

the illegals. If you think I should pay for your healthcare, good luck. If you like Hugo Chavez, move to

Venezula. If you hate Israel, I'm sorry for you.

I don't understand "daft group mentality". People of like minds eventually come together, liberal

and conservative. The liberal progressives have been working toward this for about a hundred years

while conservatives have been paying for it. I think we're tired of it and are using the ballot box to

finally show it. If that doesn't work, more extreme measures will eventually have to take place. We

don't want that.

Did you mean to say "disinformation" instead of miseducation? There has certainly been a lot of

disinformation, like lies about the healthcare bill, stimulus bill(shovel ready jobs, that is) and pretty

much doing something else behind the scenes while spewing publically about other things. The

majority in this country is making a big decision that started last November. We don't like Marxism

and are rejecting it and it will continue in 2012.

If you think the messiah is good for the country, ask Jan Brewer about a lawsuit from the Fed about

the illegals. If you think I should pay for your healthcare, good luck. If you like Hugo Chavez, move to

Venezula. If you hate Israel, I'm sorry for you.

I don't understand "daft group mentality". People of like minds eventually come together, liberal

and conservative. The liberal progressives have been working toward this for about a hundred years

while conservatives have been paying for it. I think we're tired of it and are using the ballot box to

finally show it. If that doesn't work, more extreme measures will eventually have to take place. We

don't want that.

There has been a LOT of folks lying their ass off over the last two years. Then, you got the crazies on top of that. It would be real easy to pick your politics if there was an abundance of ethical folks in politics, but there simply isn't. They're ALL gonna do damage every single day. It's their job, apparently.

disinformation, like lies about the healthcare bill, stimulus bill(shovel ready jobs, that is)

That pretty much sums it up. I have degrees and experience in both healthcare and economics. I could go on and on about this, but in short, they were/are necessary. Any who, pick which ever lie is the closest to the truth for you.

So Hasan killed 13 and wounded 30 at Ft. Hood, using the "cop killer" five seven round, 20 and 30 round magazines, and not a peep about banning anything. What's up with that?

Just that they were all expendable G.I.'s and not a puppy cute 9 year old in the bunch?

Oh, of course, none were US Reps or federal judges either. But everybody's equal, some are just more equal than others, always, eh?

- OS

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that he was military. Nobody is going to try and ban weapons from the military. There is just nothing to be done about the crazy military guy.

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that he was military. Nobody is going to try and ban weapons from the military. There is just nothing to be done about the crazy military guy.

[re Hasan at Fort Hood]

One flaw in that argument...the murder weapon was personally owned, was not military issue. It would be just as easy to ban personally owned guns for the military as anyone else. Of course, they pretty much already do, or at least keep them in storage for check out and in, for those living on base, right? Just further showing the fallacy of banning anything.

- OS