Lebanon Gun Shop

tercel89

I went there after reading about them on here . I went there today and got me a Comp-tac holster . Man they were nice , friendly , helpfull and all the good stuff . I had been to Lebanon before but didnt know that they were there . Prices were good and they had lots of reloading stuff too .

Also there is a middle-aged lady with glasses and a pony-tail that was working there and was VERY easy on the eyes :stare: WOW was she beautifull :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went there after reading about them on here . I went there today and got me a Comp-tac holster . Man they were nice , friendly , helpfull and all the good stuff . I had been to Lebanon before but didnt know that they were there . Prices were good and they had lots of reloading stuff too .

Also there is a middle-aged lady with glasses and a pony-tail that was working there and was VERY easy on the eyes :D WOW was she beautifull :D

Great people and will negotiate good cash prices. Recently bought 2 pistols from them and will return even if it is an hour from my house. :) +1

I agree . . . . really good selection of quality guns for sale AND accessories! The store is set up well and they also have Ben . . . .A really good gunsmith. I found the prices very fair with a slight discount for cash. BTW, Dina is the lady and she knows her stuff, If you're a lady looking for weaponry, she's there to assist you too. David and associates run as good of a gun shop as any place I've been to in middle TN. New, used and trades plus a good selection of holsters as well. I'm glad they are in Wilson County, just another choice for all of us! :)

Guest BungieCord

Have you seen their web site?

These days you don't often see a bidness post messages like this:

About Us

Mission statement

Our mission is to provide high value products, and services to consumers and others in a manner that enhances the quality of life for our customers, employees, associates, and suppliers. We will perform our duties with integrity and honesty, reflecting that people are more important than dollars and that our purpose is to bring credit to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Motto

Whether you are shooting for fun, competition, or in the fight of your life, the Lebanon Gun Shop is here to help ensure your victory.

Core value # 1 – The Judeo-Christian values upon which our country is founded.

Core value #2 – Employees. Our employees are our most important resource and our means for building lifelong customer relationships.

Core value #3 – Customers. Our customers are our reason for existence. Knowing our customers, not just knowing about them, and meeting their needs is essential to achieving our vision.

I bought a Mtac holster there a few weeks ago and was impressed by the people there. Nice people and prices were decent. My only regret is that I should have gotten there sooner as there was a Norinco .223 AK with a sold tag on it. Oh, well day late, dollar short I guess.

Guest highvoltage

great place iv been getting my reloading supply's from them also. and if i need any info on reloading david is more than happy help out. Lebanon best in my book. right up there with guns and leather and that says a lot.

On behalf of Lebanon Gun Shop I would like to thank everyone for all the kind words and support, I take care of the LGS website, newsletters, facebook, auctions and help out in the back when I can, I'm also a customer and a big fan of David, Dena and Bennie!!!!! Thanks again, COOP

Anyone taken one of their reloading classes, or know the cost? I sent an e-mail and will post back any relevant info if I get it before it's posted here.

The reply I received states that the class is $100. He is booked through February, but will be scheduling a future class when he returns from a business trip next week.

Guest lucky 13

I took the class and david did a great job,I knew nothing of reloading but i am reloading a lot now .My wife is interested in it now and going to take a future class .This is an outstanding gun shop with great people and great attitudes.I will only buy my reloading stuff and guns here.Plus i already have my eye on a nice Kimber 45.See you guys soon.

I like Lebanon Gun Shop... I visited when they were brand new, and was met with kind, sincere folks whom wanted to genuinely offer advice and help. I wouldn't hesitate to give them business, if I was out that way (it's a ways from my house). +1 Good People...