Zombie Gear (personal loadout game)

M4sherman

Alright I was sitting in my room and I got to thinking, What would my loadout be if I was planing to ditch?

So here are the rules:

1: fuctionality does not matter as long as it looks awesome and it is over exaggerated

2:must have space for ammo and food.

3:You MUST post pictures of either the gear or YOU wearing the gear.

Mine will be up soon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here we go

7 Romanian AK bayonets

1 Gas mask

5 20rnd AK-47 magazines (custom made for SKS)

1 Stock SKS mag

1 sleeping bag

1 tool kit

1 Large first aid/gun cleaning kit

200rnds 7.62x39 (plus 130 in the magazines)

1 frag grenade (de-milled

1 bundle of nylon rope

Silver coins

10 aluminum nails

1 hand powered flashlight

1 set spare cloths

suspenders

1 copy of the zombie survival guide

1 pocket chain saw

1 American flag

1 Large coat

All packed in

2 20 AK-47 magazine pouches

one Bandoleer

Two GI wallet sized pouches

1 British ammo pouch

1 drop leg handgun holster

1 20rnd M-16 ammo pouch

1 Cingular wireless Backpack

1 GI duffle bag

th_01172011354.jpg

th_01172011355.jpg

th_01172011356.jpg

Alright well I don't know if we're talking about having to walk or actual driving as far as ditching does if we're talking driving then I would bring at least 5 of my ak's with me my 2 p229's and my taurus 669 and model 19 in .357 and my two savage 110 tacticals in .300 win mag with a host of ammo I've got about 1k of .38 and around 200 .357 and around 10k rounds to feed the ak's lol with about 40 mags pics and also about 300 rounds of .300 win on my avatar of 2 of my aks and the the taurus and model 19 i do believe I'll also include a video i did a while back of some of gear on youtube lol

and here are a few pics of my ammo room down in what i call the old house lol Think i did enough pics to get the idea lol

006.jpg

005.jpg

024.jpg

023-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

100_0564.jpg

100_7154.jpg

Edited by mr.ak47

Tried scaling down the pics but can't get it done right, so your forced to look a full size pic of my ugly mug haha the pics with all the ammo in is in old pic of when i first started getting ammo but gives you idea of the madness i started lol

Guest tnfireman
Yea, I think we should just meet up at mr.ak47. Why don't you stay put and wait for us.

+1

I hereby place a motion on the floor that we meet at mr.ak47's when "they" rise... Do I hear a second???

Ok... I have my son modeling my personal load out. This is what I'd be wearing if I'm walking. Like Mr.AK, I'd bring considerably more stuff if we're driving. Most importantly, my reloading stuff!!!

I plan to have 3 weapons when I leave the house.

First, a 24" barreled AR15. I don't want the zombies getting to close. This will hit them at 600 yards(ish)

Second, a 7" barreled AR15. for clearing houses and seeking supplies in closed in areas.

Both AR's have a AAC Blackout Flash Hider on them in anticipation of the M4-2000 Silencer that I'm waiting on. Its already paid for and I'm just waiting on the tax stamp from the ATF. I just hope I get it before the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Third, A Springfield Armory TRP .45. It hits hard and I have the most magazines for it currently. It’s not ideal but if I get down to using the TRP, I'm pretty screwed anyway.

Two M9 bayonettes. They're for peeling apples and such. Can see using them on a zombie. You'd get blood on you...

The people that will come with me will have similar weaponry so that throwing a mag to a buddy won't be a problem.

I'd like a AK47 but haven't found one yet that I like.

I plan to move at night, so night vision is a must.

AN/PVS-5 NVG's. I can't afford PVS14. It’s the best I can do on my budget.

On the 7" SBR AR15 (yes, I have a tax stamp), I have a PAQ-4 infared laser on the rail for designating and eliminating targets at night in conjunction with the PVS-5's.

On the 24" AR15, I have a Pulsar N550 Day/Night scope. Damn fine scope for the money.

Ammo:

I reload my own ammo, so I have enough for me and a few friends.

Each AR15 has a Beta mag. When that runs out, I have 10 more 30 round pmags on the front of the vest. All will be tipped with 65 grain Sierra Gamekings.

I have eight .45 mags for the Springfield TRP. Total of 64 bullets for a last ditch gun.

Food:

I have some MRE's. I have enough (more than the two pictured) to last me until I can get to a Kroger and clear it.

Batteries… I’ve got enough.

John

Ammo.jpg

Loadout.jpg

Setup-1.jpg

Edited by mikadosoft
Added pictures
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok... I have my son modeling my personal load out. This is what I'd be wearing if I'm walking. Like Mr.AK, I'd bring considerably more stuff if we're driving. Most importantly, my reloading stuff!!!

I plan to have 3 weapons when I leave the house.

First, a 24" barreled AR15. I don't want the zombies getting to close. This will hit them at 600 yards(ish)

Second, a 7" barreled AR15. for clearing houses and seeking supplies in closed in areas.

Both AR's have a AAC Blackout Flash Hider on them in anticipation of the M4-2000 Silencer that I'm waiting on. Its already paid for and I'm just waiting on the tax stamp from the ATF. I just hope I get it before the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Third, A Springfield Armory TRP .45. It hits hard and I have the most magazines for it currently. It’s not ideal but if I get down to using the TRP, I'm pretty screwed anyway.

Two M9 bayonettes. They're for peeling apples and such. Can see using them on a zombie. You'd get blood on you...

The people that will come with me will have similar weaponry so that throwing a mag to a buddy won't be a problem.

I'd like a AK47 but haven't found one yet that I like.

I plan to move at night, so night vision is a must.

AN/PVS-5 NVG's. I can't afford PVS14. It’s the best I can do on my budget.

On the 7" SBR AR15 (yes, I have a tax stamp), I have a PAQ-4 infared laser on the rail for designating and eliminating targets at night in conjunction with the PVS-5's.

On the 24" AR15, I have a Pulsar N550 Day/Night scope. Damn fine scope for the money.

Ammo:

I reload my own ammo, so I have enough for me and a few friends.

Each AR15 has a Beta mag. When that runs out, I have 10 more 30 round pmags on the front of the vest. All will be tipped with 65 grain Sierra Gamekings.

I have eight .45 mags for the Springfield TRP. Total of 64 bullets for a last ditch gun.

Food:

I have some MRE's. I have enough (more than the two pictured) to last me until I can get to a Kroger and clear it.

Batteries… I’ve got enough.

John

Ammo.jpg

Loadout.jpg

Setup-1.jpg

I hope the lovely daughter in the pic on the mantel is not upstairs when the rifle fires b/c he has his finger on the trigger. I would suggest you cover the safety rules again and retake the pic.

Yea, I think we should just meet up at mr.ak47. Why don't you stay put and wait for us.

I really don't have my stuff together that good, yet.

I am ready for a small local out break but I am not ready for the major event.

Haha brother all tgoers are welcome at my house,and my evac points, lol I just have a few rules, Be able to shoot straight,Be able to kill your own food,and no mercy for zombies or people shooting at us haha

I gotta find Clinton,TN first :dropjaw:

Haha just find the mighty clinch river get on it until you find the green bridge and boom you've found clinton lol or just get on the interstate head toward knoxville then follow the signs that say your heading to lexington and you'll find good ole clinton lol

Guest mikedwood
I don't see why a razor sharp, tungsten coated, folded times beyond measure Katana wouldn't be an asset to any zombie encounter.

Because if I'm close enough to use a sword then I'm to close lol,

Right, in a perfect world that's very true, but in most zombie movies there is usually a part or two where the zombies are real close and the humans shoot their way out escaping by the skin of their teeth. Only they are using movie guns with unlimited ammo except for when they want to add some tension in the script.

So not having unlimited ammo... I'm just sayin, better to be prepared than being dead (soon to be undead) laying in a gutter with zombies munching on your brains like you were the cake at a fat kid reunion.

Edited by mikedwood
Because if I'm close enough to use a sword then I'm to close lol,

Right, in a perfect world that's very true, but in most zombie movies there is usually a part or two where the zombies are real close and the humans shoot their way out escaping by the skin of their teeth. Only they are using movie guns with unlimited ammo except for when they want to add some tension in the script.

So not having unlimited ammo... I'm just sayin, better to be prepared than being dead (soon to be undead) laying in a gutter with zombies munching on your brains like you were the cake at a fat kid reunion.

Lol this is true but forsake of arguement, If I'm that close there are 5,12 rounds mags for my p229 and 6 15 rounders for the 226 that will be put to use,which all fit on my carrier vest or the pockets of my cargo's lol and if i can't get out with that i guess I'll be using my boots and my knife lol hopefully soon I can afford to update to some 20 round mags for the 226 and add a 5.7x28 pistol and rifle to my collection

Argggggh! I have some severe loadout envy. Looks like I'd be heading to Clinton, too.

haha alright man sounds good just bring your guns,stop and get some beer,and prepare to do some fishing lol we've all gotta pitch in lol and the plus side the population of clinton is spread out pretty wide and on the upside the population is only around 10k and so if everyone turned flesh eater I've got enough rounds to put em down and then have some left over haha but of course we'll still get the reloaders cranking thinking about getting and automatic dillion 1050 press within the next month or so My goal is to get at least 5 for dedicated calibers,9mm,.40,.45,.38 and .223 and I've got look into one for 7.62x39 for steel case

haha alright man sounds good just bring your guns,stop and get some beer,and prepare to do some fishing lol we've all gotta pitch in lol and the plus side the population of clinton is spread out pretty wide and on the upside the population is only around 10k and so if everyone turned flesh eater I've got enough rounds to put em down and then have some left over haha but of course we'll still get the reloaders cranking thinking about getting and automatic dillion 1050 press within the next month or so My goal is to get at least 5 for dedicated calibers,9mm,.40,.45,.38 and .223 and I've got look into one for 7.62x39 for steel case

You da Man, Mr. AK.... I can contribute a keg of Shine Bock from my kegerator.