Glock 23 owners---heads up

Erik88

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry factory glock mags, got 6 for G19, and 26, use Korean glock mags as range mags, had 6 of each. Right after new years centerfire systems had Korean mags for 5.99 all models except for the 33 rounder. I got 10 each. Now at least this morning there 9.99. Still a fair deal.

Guest gw2and4
did everyone receive their mags from Botach? Now that I have a G23 I'm thinking about ordering some but I'm still nervous because of their horrible reputation.

I recommend that if you order, stick to model 23 mags. It appears that those are actually in stock since they're on sale. They'll probably ship quickly since they're in stock and all. Just go into it with your eyes open.

Having read the positive results from others on the thread, I decided to order some (against my better judgment I admit) and give Botach another shot. I got them ok, but here's the longer version of the story:

Order placed on Jan. 26 to take advantage of the deal on mags for my main carry gun. Four 23 mags ordered, along with a few other types as well to combine shipping and maximize value. Once again, took them several business days to email most items were on backorder on Feb 1 (i.e. the only three things they had in stock were model 23 mags, model 17 mags and the orange floorplates). Called them and left a clear message, also sent email asking for them to cancel the items not in stock and ship the rest. No word back, but I kept checking on order status and saw it got a tracking number assigned the next evening on Feb. 2. My order arrived UPS Ground on Feb. 8.

Once I received the order, turns out they'd shipped the 10mm/.45ACP size orange floorplates instead of the 9mm/.40/.357 size. I started the RMA saga with them on Feb. 9 and still have yet to see the return label they promised. If not squared away by the end of the month, I'll just list the orange floorplates up for sale on here for anyone that has need for the 10mm/.45ACP size. Gotta re-up my Benefactor status in the meantime, though. Just noticed it's expired.