Gun Show in Knoxville Feb. 23-24

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to stock up on reloading stuffs anyway.

Do you save enough on this stuff to make back the cover charge? I am almost out of condiments for the .45. But am in no dire hurry as I have about 800 rolled sitting on the shelf :blush:

Do you guys ever see cap and ball revolvers there?

I am thinking i need one in .36 caliber.

Do you save enough on this stuff to make back the cover charge? I am almost out of condiments for the .45. But am in no dire hurry as I have about 800 rolled sitting on the shelf :eek:

Do you guys ever see cap and ball revolvers there?

I am thinking i need one in .36 caliber.

No not really, but I know the stuff I need will be in one spot.

The Chattanooga show rocked as they only have 3 or 4 shows a year in the 'noog. Knoxville tends to be slower despite it being bigger as they have 10 or 12 shows a year there.

Timing is everything, and I note that income tax refunds are flowing. Should be a good show if you are selling. At least I hope it will be. :cool:

I made my reservations today for two tables. I should have at least 2 assembled lowers, might have 10 stripped lowers if they come in. I will also have lots of packs, PMAG's (with and without windows), (3) USGI mags (w/Magpul followers), front and rear BUIS's, LPK's, buttstocks, weapon mount tac lights, etc, etc.

Look for the ACU table covers. I should have the Tennessee Police Supply sign up.

Think I'll go just to kill some time. Besides, beats the home and garden show. Right dotsun? :rolleyes:

Who'd go to a gay home and garden show? Oh wait, that would be me. I think I'm going to buy half a dozen Glocks just to piss Mars off. :devil:

Well I am down here and setup. The 10 lowers came in before I left, so I do have those along with the two M4 completed lowers. I am against the far wall to the left as you walk in the front.

I don't have my banner up, but I do have a write board behind my table on the ledge that says AR15 lower - $115. I also have a pegboard with Magpul PMAG's and other stuff on it and I have ACU table covers so it should be easy to find my tables.

Guest cdsusong

hey, saw your post from yesterday. I couldn't make it to the show. I was thinking of building an AR and I don't have a lot of experience with the parts. I priced a 16" Bush Master last week for 1K. I was hoping I could build one cheaper. My father in law has an FFL and he will order me a lower. What brand or pieces should I get to build the best bang for the buck? My buddies say DPMS, Rock River, Bushmaster and so on. What to do? Chrome lined or not, so many questions. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

Guest Engloid

I kinda wanted to go, but didn't really think I'd find the deal I want anyway. I want a 10/22 with scope, or one at a nice price and I can put a scope on it. If anybody has one for sale in the area, let me know.

hey, saw your post from yesterday. I couldn't make it to the show. I was thinking of building an AR and I don't have a lot of experience with the parts. I priced a 16" Bush Master last week for 1K. I was hoping I could build one cheaper. My father in law has an FFL and he will order me a lower. What brand or pieces should I get to build the best bang for the buck? My buddies say DPMS, Rock River, Bushmaster and so on. What to do? Chrome lined or not, so many questions. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

Your buddies are giving into the koolaid. You can order an upper in a kit or a complete upper from Del-Ton, or pick up a completed upper from J&T Distributing at one of the Nashville or Knoxville or other shows they do, add any lower you like, along with a stock and a lower parts kit, or buy the complete (except lower receiver) kit from one of the above or other companies and voila, you have a AR for about $650 or so, depending on what options you want.

I get all of my stuff from either one of the two companies I mentioned above for uppers and for most other things I sell as far as the actual gun parts.

Hope this helps.

Guest cdsusong

sounds like that is the way to go. I guess I may have my father in law check it out for me. He has an FFL also. I saw a Bush master in one of his sale flyers possibly from the JP place for $749 complete. What do you think on that idea? I guess I need to get the squirrel funds in order quickly! Thanks for your help.