Music City Tactical Shooters 3 Gun - 3/5/11

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with potential bad weather(and I can not say I totally believe weather men or women) I am looking forward in redeeming myself with the rifle. Now if only I can get everyone to believe the Glock 34 is a short carbine.

It is not raining here now. I will be at the range regardless of the weather planning on shooting and shame my rifle skills once again. I have to meet a possible food vendor for our GSSF match on May 21st and 22nd. The only way we do not shoot is the flood (back on May 1st. Was on the range that day but no one showed up) or lightening. We will shoot until the range becomes unsafe for competitors. Hope to see you there!

:(

Funniest thing I've read all week.

Don is getting memory lapses in his age. The pistol and shotgun are not the weakness(Don that was a challenge and I will take advantage of the torn ACL. I do not discriminate). Making jokes about my rifles skill are not funny......I should be allowed to have a shoulder to cry on because it is sad.

With the training Don has offered to me on the rifle I think one day I may be able to beat a blind man(maybe).

Guest gw2and4
With the training Don has offered to me on the rifle I think one day I may be able to beat a blind man(maybe).

Even a blind man with an M4 occasionally connects with a target... :(

Where's that crickets chirping emoticon?

Guest Alexander07

Well I'm a little... no actually a lot bummed out about not being able to go to the match in a few hours. I'm just now getting home from work, I'm tired and some how I managed to f my left foot up and its now swollen and in pain.

How long does the match last? Is it an all day thing (its close to a 90 min trip for me to get to Dickson)? I would like to come check the place out even though I won't be competing. I'd like to get my wife interested in it as well.

What happen! i can not believe all you young studs let a old man whip you like that!

you are just lucky all my long gun parts still are not back yet! :(

yep you would have really seen a beached whale in action!

I have no skills with the rifle the first stage I shot proved that.

I just looked at the scores. Even with a re-run Mike still got you on the woods walk. I am going to Gallatin and shame myself again next week.