Music City Tactical Shooters - RUN & GUN Match 03/19/2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the compliments about the match. The real props go to Matt and Chandler for the stage designs. It was a GREAT day of shooting with the weather and the 50 plus shooters. With the continued participation and support of the shooters, we will be closer and closer to get some range work/bay flooring completed with the additions of new equipment for everyone to enjoy during the upcoming matches.

Membership is still open for those who want to take the next step in supporting MCTS to make our continued growth come quicker and to help offset your shooting expenses with our growing club sponsor benefits. More details and vendors are forthcoming soon.

Thank you everyone for coming to the match and hope to see you soon(those that want to shoot more RUN&GUN from across the hollow)!!!!

Thank you everyone for coming to the match and hope to see you soon(those that want to shoot more RUN&GUN from across the hollow)!!!!

Well, speaking as one of those from across the hollow (and I think I can speak for the others) we all had a good time and hope that the run and gun matches with stages like those continues. I can easily see many more run and gunners making it a regular thing.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Tim

We will strive for excellence in making the matches better each time as we want to push everyone's shooting ability. Just wait for the upcoming steel match that I am designing. With the combination of my personal steel and club's current and future purchases, it will be AWESOME(no MIZ from WWE pun intended). We are glad you and others enjoyed the day. It was good having everyone there.

The stage with all steel targets was my favorite today. Kudos to the designer of that one!

Me and my XS Big Dots are looking forward to a steel match, even if Hognut makes fun of me :D.

Edited by BigK
Too bad no bonus/style points for field stripping a pistol Jet-Li style.:D

Mr Li, can I get your autograph? Just kidding.

My daughter had somewhere to be, so I had to leave before everyone got to shoot. Did you get a Mulligan on the last stage?

Well, speaking as one of those from across the hollow (and I think I can speak for the others) we all had a good time and hope that the run and gun matches with stages like those continues. I can easily see many more run and gunners making it a regular thing.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Tim

Tell the little Mr. Calhoun it was great to meet him and thanks for taking it easy on me!:)

maybe next time i will get to watch him in person.

also how it did you smoke Brad? i guess the IDPA targets threw him off.

Tell the little Mr. Calhoun it was great to meet him and thanks for taking it easy on me!:)

maybe next time i will get to watch him in person.

also how it did you smoke Brad? i guess the IDPA targets threw him off.

Well, normally I would not beat him (that open gun is hard to catch with iron sights and no comp LOL), but he was shooting a new gun that is not broken in and had a couple of malfuntions and that was enough for me to catch him.

Christian had a great time and says that he enoyed meeting you too.

Mr Li, can I get your autograph? Just kidding.

My daughter had somewhere to be, so I had to leave before everyone got to shoot. Did you get a Mulligan on the last stage?

No, just took my lumps and went on. Had only one target left...actually not even sure how I faired on the stage. Headed to the range one day this week to see if it goes 'BANG' properly. [fingers crossed]

good luck, hope it is there for you. for what is worth most IDPA shooters do not shot a 40. of course that does not mean they do not have one at home.

i can recall a time we have left something at a range and not got it back. so good luck!

So, my son left a box of ammo at the range and I was wondering if anyone found it? It was an open zero bullet box with maybe 150+ rounds of handloads in 40 using the black precision bullets loaded long. Not real happy with him right now.:P

I have it!!!! I was supposed to be on vacation with the kids spring break but been working at night on some computer issues. So I was trying to stay away from the computer at home. I was going to leave the box back at the range empty with a thank you note attached.....LOL. They are sitting in the garage safe and sound.

good luck, hope it is there for you. for what is worth most IDPA shooters do not shot a 40. of course that does not mean they do not have one at home.

i can recall a time we have left something at a range and not got it back. so good luck!

I tried finding the "fishing" vest but no one turned it in. I still have a comp-tac holster missing! Luckily I got my keys back from Mike a few months back.

I tried finding the "fishing" vest but no one turned it in. I still have a comp-tac holster missing! Luckily I got my keys back from Mike a few months back.

If anyone finds loose 20 and or 100 dollar bills, they are probably mine. Whether I'm at that match or not BTW.:D

I have it!!!! I was supposed to be on vacation with the kids spring break but been working at night on some computer issues. So I was trying to stay away from the computer at home. I was going to leave the box back at the range empty with a thank you note attached.....LOL. They are sitting in the garage safe and sound.

Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

I told my son that if I give him bullets and he shoots them, he does not have to earn them. However, if I give him bullets and he looses them he will have to work them off. So, he was scheduled for a work day this weekend and I'm sure he will be very happy with this news!!!!:D