Music City Tactical Shooters - RUN & GUN Match 03/19/2011

Run & Gun Match

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting a 5 Stage Run & Gun Match on 03/19/2011. Matt Tipton will be the Match Director for this event. The courses of fire are challenging! IDPA Scoring will be used and divisions are on the CoF. We hope to see you there for a GREAT match!!!!!

NEXT MATCH: Run & Gun - March 19, 2011

130 Rounds Minimum Pistol

Click Here for Stage descriptions

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alexander07
I hope you do not need to go through 300 rounds for this match. That is either a lot of misses or pasters on the targets. Hope to see you there!

I hope not as well. Wally World had only 5 boxes of .45acp WWB, and I had to pick them up cuz they can't keep them stocked. Hot items these days. Hope to see ya'll there.;)

you do know it is a IDPA club!? :wall:

Well, you can call it whatever you want, but I for one am glad that the stages look the way they do, have the round count that they do, and will be shot under the rules and divisions that are posted. I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to drive to Owensboro, KY and instead can come to Dickson!!!!

I will be there and will be bringing at least a couple more run and gunners!!!!!;)

Well, you can call it whatever you want, but I for one am glad that the stages look the way they do, have the round count that they do, and will be shot under the rules and divisions that are posted. I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to drive to Owensboro, KY and instead can come to Dickson!!!!

I will be there and will be bringing at least a couple more run and gunners!!!!!:rolleyes:

FOUL no fair! hell i can not even beat your boy!

i hope to be there, still not know how get the night shift thing handled. but we have not shot in quite awhile and the battle in the blue grass is coming up fast.

As an IDPA affliated club we must hold six IDPA matches per year. This isn't one of them :rolleyes:

We mix it up pretty good with GSSF, 3 Gun, Run N Gun, Rifle, and IDPA

not to worry just my attempt at some humor.

Yes we start about 9 AM. Shooters that have not shot IDPA or USPSA before will need to be early (about 8 AM) to get signed in and participate in a safety brief. We get to the range about 7 to get rolling on setup.

I get confused easily and I'm new to IDPA, so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

The Run -N- Gun rules say "No limit on the amount of magazines, carry as many as you wish"

Does this mean we can carry more than 2 mags in pouches on our belt for this event or do the extras still have to go in pockets like IDPA rules state?